Barebacked

Guest sigsayer

Guest sigsayer

True action nothing false here.

Small park off river rd that has several paths that lead to wooded area, and downed large trees.

Started walking down this path and notice a guy that haven't seen in about 3 years lost contact with each other Tim.

He as standing in a very wooded area strocking his 8" cock, and I walked over and he reconginized me.

I was wearing sweat pants, and had cockring around my shaved balls. After small talk he moved behind me and started pulling down my sweatpants. He started slapping my ass, and placing his hard cock between crack of my ass moving up, and down feeling his pre-cum on my ass.

Placing protection on his hard cock, and using some lube over my ass, and his cock I felt a slow push as he started to enter my ass with little pain, and then pleasure when felt all 8" deep I started to push my ass back wanting all and mor of his cock. This action continued for 15 min and he started to cum.

I noticed another guy watching, and Tim knew him telling him how tight my ass was. This guy had a short cock but fat, and thick started playing with my ass while being bent over the fallen tree. Tim handed him the lube,an he opened up my ass with his fat cock and when started to cum pulled out spraying his hot cum over my ass.

Tim gave me his phone # making plans for this week at his house for real pleasure.