What is the best Lube?

Guest hrnenatl

Guest hrnenatl

hey guys can anyone tell me the best lube for anal sex? I used this stuff called boy butter the other night it was in the little trial size "pods" it was a paste..looked just like butter flavored crisco. even with it smeared all over my hole and in my hole..it still felt the guy had sand paper on his cock.. can anyone help me out..what is the best one to make my hole take is cock with no problems?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thad10021
hey guys can anyone tell me the best lube for anal sex? I used this stuff called boy butter the other night it was in the little trial size "pods" it was a paste..looked just like butter flavored crisco. even with it smeared all over my hole and in my hole..it still felt the guy had sand paper on his cock.. can anyone help me out..what is the best one to make my hole take is cock with no problems?

J-LUBE an Gunoil or eros you can get them from forttoff.com

Guest cacballs

i am a big fan of just using spit. love getting a cock hard in my mouth and have so much spit dripping off usually just slides right in and of course he spits on my hole to. but i love using cum as lube its the best

• 2 weeks later...
Guest used_4_uncut
i am a big fan of just using spit. love getting a cock hard in my mouth and have so much spit dripping off usually just slides right in and of course he spits on my hole to. but i love using cum as lube its the best

I agree, cum is the best lube. if you want to mix some spit into it, cum kiss for a while and lube up the cock and ass

Guest Bareback_Dude

I love cum as lube but only fresh cum. If an hour goes by and nothing is going on, I usually clean myself and put fresh lube in my hole.

A couple of weeks ago I went to the sauna Steamworks (Toronto). The place is hot. It was a Sat night so the place was amazing. I usually stay in my room, put on a Black T-shirt with a glow-in-the-dark sign that says "Cream my Hole". I also put on a Black Leather Hood, and a jock-strap with glow-in-the dark paint around my hole. Well, for anyone going by the scene is clear: I'm a bareback bottom looking for loads. And I keep doing it because it works.

That Sat night within an hour I had 3 guys cream my hole. Yes, cum is the best lube. But later I had to wash and put fresh lube before I resumed my load hunting.

Guest RawVersGuyWill

Please permit me to caste my vote for Gun Oil, and cum as the best lubes...not necessarily in that order.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest topman74

I prefer to eat out my bottom's ass first and then just use spit.

I find most commercial lubes too watery, but I do use KY sometimes, when spit isn't enough.

That said, I can't claim to have tried an extensive variety of lubes.

• 2 months later...
Guest xbare

The best lube is "Pur Eros" because it glides extremely well and washed off skin okay.

You'll need a little soap to clean your floor, and it will stain the sheets.. but that won't seem too important while you've having your fun.

Guest Craigsw

I have no idea where to get the good stuff here in Bangkok. I used to by that horrible stuff made by some condom company...likely durex. I really don't like it...too wet and not in the sexy warm way. Vaseline, like the other mentioned product feels a bit like paper on my tops cock...from what one of them says and to me it feels like some sort of strange protective barrier...almost like one of those...condoms! Mineral oil can be really hot with a really big dicked guy, but if the cock is average (or even a bit above average) it feels way too slippery at times. I do prefer cum and spit but sometimes, with the very hung it's not enough. There is some sort of heating stuff that one of my tops used to use...fun for a while but I can imagine it would hurt during marathon sex.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bitonka

I was introduced to some cold cream or "moisturizing cleanser" called Albolene that I think is only available at Walgreens in the women's skin care area.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yngraunchboyla

here's why I like spit, precum and/or cum... if you're fucking raw, it should be totally natural. Isn't that the point? Bare skin on bare skin... no products... just natural fucking. SO fucking hot. Lube turns me off... between the other guy and me, we can always come up with enough spit to fuck raw without needing to grab anything from the night stand to make it happen. :-)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest speedjunky

Cum is the best. I've paired up with other top fuckbuds before, we find a bottom, and flip a coin for whose turn it is to get sloppy seconds. Once the first guy cums inside, the second guy gets to slide in dry...no additional lube needed once that first load is in there. Feels awesome.

I've even crammed my dick in a hole without the first guy pulling out. Once the first dick lubes the hole with a load, the second one will usually slide in easy. It's hot fuckin a hole that has another hard cummy dick in it.