Seeks Younger Vers/Bottom Boys

Guest CUM2ME2

Guest CUM2ME2

Hi. I'm interested in meeting for friendship with privilages, sex dates and preferably an LTR. I would like to find a younger male to form a lasting relationship or at the very least a regular "buddy" thing. I'm 42, 5'11", hairy, reasonably attractive, friendly and likeable. I'm a versitale bottom who's more oral. I am not a large dicked man, I'm smaller (5- 5.5" hard) so don't be a size queen...LOL.

Generally, as far as sex is concerned, my object in posting this is to find interested younger men to fuck or in which I will be "on top" during sex, though, I do like to be topped too. So, if you're versatile and want to be on top too, we'll get along fine at least as far as our bedroom life is concerned. I tend to find my pulse quicken and my dick get hard for a slender, smooth(er), petitte, versatile or bottom boys that are shorter in stature than my 5'11". I like dark haired or blonde haired younger boy/man (longer hair is a plus).

Since the ultimate object, aside form sex, is to maybe get a boyfriend out of this, you should be reasonably intelligent, independent, sensitive, passionate not to mention a younger or younger looking boys/men. NONE of this is a MUST as it's really all about the chemistry between to two of us. So just hit me up who ever is interested. Okay, I look forward to meeting you, fucking around with you and exchanging our seed. Be well.

JW

post-50123-1224878106_thumb.jpg