Have the house to myself all week!!

Guest HornyManBoy

Guest HornyManBoy
post-2209-1223923209_thumb.jpgGuys-Ive got the condo all to myself this whole week. Im looking for masculine, butch hairy, TOP MEN!! Leather would be good, but not required. Im into all the usual stuff: Fucking ( I like to flip fuck, but again, not required!) Sucking, 69, rimming, muscle worship, and just an all around sweaty no holds barred good time. email me here and we can get this party started. have a friend? bring him along as well!! ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest bigtopper3
post-2209-1223923209_thumb.jpgGuys-Ive got the condo all to myself this whole week. Im looking for masculine, butch hairy, TOP MEN!! Leather would be good, but not required. Im into all the usual stuff: Fucking ( I like to flip fuck, but again, not required!) Sucking, 69, rimming, muscle worship, and just an all around sweaty no holds barred good time. email me here and we can get this party started. have a friend? bring him along as well!! ;)

Hey, boy! I realize the above message is a bit outdated, but you are always welcome to come over to my house...Other guys stop by frequently so things can get to be very very fun. Let me know if interestedm by emailing me directly at bigtopper3@msn.com

Bill