How many loads, in total you've taken?

Guest Bareback_Dude

Guest sacwildnwilling

Had a BF for a year that came inside me at least 2-3 times a day. . . virtually every day (often more then 5 a day). ~1000

Barebacked for 3 1/2 years besides that. . . including two open relationships/fuckbuddies for most of a year each. Approx 150 other men blew a load in me. . around 600 loads, total, I'd guess.

Had sex with more men that didn't seed me. . . so, not including that figure.

Sooooo. . . I'd estimate 1700 loads total. Another bit of info: Around 1300 of those loads were seeded in me between the ages of 22 and 26. I'm just turning 30 now.

• Like 1
Guest Hungversnyc

Maybe 30 my whole life plus about another 10 I took from a BF I had once with whom I bb'ed. Would love more hung handsome guys to breed me though so let me know if you wanna do that

post-26823-095460900 1286905641_thumb.jp

Guest buns4cum

SO HOT! for the two of you who were gang *Y(*YO*HOHd at 13 and 15 was that by family or???

No family members just the older guys next door. Closets I ever came to having family or family type relationship was once with my sisters BF. I used to take his cock and cum after she got him all horned up and sent him on his way. Once they started fucking I still took his cock and got off on sucking his cock fresh after him fucking her. The other was servicing my best friends dad and his group for years after they discovered me hard and wanking to them on his boat.

• 3 months later...

YEAR 1 = every other day ------ 182

YEAR 2 = 2 1/2 times week ----- 130

YEAR 3 = 4 1/2 times a week --- 234

YEAR 4 = 3 times a week ------- 156

YEAR 5 = 2 twice a week ------- 104

-----

806 times with ex

Have never BB again with anyone though I hella think about it all the time. Wouldn't be interested in getting back with the ex, but couldn't say no to letting him go cum crazy inside me again.

To this day, nothing can seem to get me off more than thinking back to how he'd grunt (as if in pain) as soon as his dick sled inside me and especially the way he'd moan as he starts cumming in me, and the way his body would convulse on top of me. Even just starring in his eyes as he's about to cum could make me cum instantly (he's always close his eyes tight while cumming)

I had to work on him keeping his dick inside me as he cam cause it was just too immense for him to bare and he'd always pull out after the first 2 or 3 squirts (or pulsing throbs for me). I would try to lock my legs around his legs or waist, or by grabbing his ass cheeks and pushing him into me but after several months of that, he was able to slide his dick straight into me balls deep and rip out a massive load of hot cum inside me.

From that first day he cam completely inside me on his own, to the day we broke up, he was obsessed with trying to cum deeper and deeper inside of me :)

sorry for getting off topic a bit

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ineedyourcum

i must have taken 100 loads in my ass by the time i was 20, now that i think about it, and there are years i must have taken 100 at least, so it is closer to 1,000 - and no matter how many it isn't enough for this cumpig

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ReallyRaw08

I've met most of mine online... so it's usually just one load at a time. Though I've saved alot of their pics, for a j/o folder.

There are about 400 in there. If you add the return fucks, the quickies at parks/bathouses etc.. I've probably taken about 800-1000 loads. This was all mostly Latin and black men in Miami. Many of them hot and memorable.

I been bare backing since I was 16 years old. I love to be breeded by masculine white guys Latinos are a BIG plus. They know how to prolong their orgasmic load for hours, very controllable. I love it when a guy can fuck me and tease my ass with his dick because, when he's ready the load is huge and deep in my seriously tight butt. I been breeded at least 42,000 times since I was 16.

• 5 weeks later...

Same as CochDonor, was 16 when first fucking session without condom of course. I'm 67 now. I've never counted the loads I've taken.

Never used rubber. My today's status I DON'T CARE. I continue to get loads.

Average fucking session about 6 per month since the age of 20 about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A couple of years ago, I realized that doing safe only limited my options and reduced the enjoyment for the top so I started going bare only. This year, my goal was 500 loads for 2014 and so far I am ahead of that pace (285 loads through June 30). So anyway, my total is a bit under 500 but that's going to change. I hope to start averaging 1000+ per year from now on.

If anyone wants to help, let me know. :wub:

loadquestg_December2015.jpg

Edited by PcolaBottom
add pic
  • Like 1