Gay Bareback Sauna Fuck

Guest bbslutinsyd

Guest bbslutinsyd

It was Saturday night and the sauna was busy. Im here to take as many cocks raw as possible. Im a cum slut and i love it.

This saturday night was different, i could tell i was going to be fucked so hard. i went up stairs to the top floor of the sauna, and i looked into a room and saw two guys i have hooked up with before fucking away raw, i quickly joined in being the slut i am.

These two guys were fucking hot, one was in his 40's with a shaved head and a gorgeous thick cock, and the other was the most gorgeous guy i have ever fucked, he was in his early 30's with a lovely 8 inch thick cock that makes me drool every time i have it.

They both grabbed my dick and kissed me. I was quickly naked and grabbing back at their dicks, i bent over to start sucking both their cocks, now i love the taste of ass on cock and this was sending me crazy.

I soon got pulled up and told to bend over. I was already well lubed up and after a quick hit from my poppers i was ready for anything. The 30 year old guy quickly got behind me and shoved it and started pounding me so hard i was screaming, he knew what he was doing was turning me on, the other guy got down on all fours next to me, which made my guy move onto him.

I noticed a few guys were watching us that really turns me on. I love being a slut for a audience. So i stayed bent over waiting for more.

The older guy got up and shoved his thick cock straight into me. I felt every vein as he fucked me hard and deep. I love how he fucks, its so hot.

I could tell the 30 year old dude wanted some more so he quickly replaced the older guy and starting fucking me like a jackhammer, i heard his moans getting louder and louder, and he kept telling me what a dirty slut i am.

I took a hit of my poppers again and i felt him squirt his load up my arse, now normally a guy will pull out and leave, this guy kept fucking me and my cum filled arse really hard like he just got in it. the older guy was getting fucked by another 40 year old looking dude, one of the guys that was watching us before.

I got up after my guy stopped pounding and i felt the cum dripping out of me. I looked at older guy getting fucked, it was fucking hot, his top yelled out he was going to cum and pulled out of him, i grabbed his cock and i slid my arse straight down it, taking a second load to my arse.

My arse never felt so good, another old guy with a smallish dick slid in me and dropped another load up me very quickly. I had 3 different loads of cum in me. I felt like the dirtiest slut around.

My older guy still wanted some more cock, so i got behind him and slid my cock up him, i rarely fuck guys but tonight was fucking hot, i just had to enjoy it. After a couple of minutes fo fast fucking and a hit of my poppers i unleashed a huge load straight up him. He quickly thanked me for the load, and i then made out with the first guy who dumped cum in me. We agreed to meet up soon but it hasnt happened. Anyone wanna do the same to me?

• Like 1

• Smiths changed the title to Gay Bareback Sauna Fuck