Who wants to make a bareback video to post on xtube.com?

Guest scourton

Guest scourton

Husky top bear here looking to make a nasty bareback video. Looking for a cute younger guy or muscle man who wants to get fucked hard on video. Plan to post to xtube.com, would like to make several. If you and your boyfriend want to be filmed doing it together then that's cool too. Also if your not interested in the video but want to be pounded hard then also message me

Guest tightassbiker
Husky top bear here looking to make a nasty bareback video. Looking for a cute younger guy or muscle man who wants to get fucked hard on video. Plan to post to xtube.com, would like to make several. If you and your boyfriend want to be filmed doing it together then that's cool too. Also if your not interested in the video but want to be pounded hard then also message me

I'd like to be pounded deep & hard...on or off cam

• 2 months later...
Guest pozbugchaser

looking to get fucked hard on video. send me a response please.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ChaseCochran

I will be driving through Dallas on Sunday, and I could really use one of these videos of my hole getting worked over... let me know if you are interested!

post-63153-1229928467_thumb.jpg

Guest pozbugchaser
I'd like to be pounded deep & hard...on or off cam

sounds fucking hot!!!! when can we get together....I take all loads...need to get it on video taking loads...plz respond

• 3 weeks later...
Guest diehardcoksucker

WOULD LOVE TO BE ON A VIDEO SUCKING A BIG DICK AND GETTING FUCK AT THE SAME TIME... JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE... AM AVAILABLE 24/7

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest hottexmale

where in tx are you will be in dallas 9 30 thro 10 6

• 2 months later...

always willing to do a video here

• 6 months later...
Guest bottomtoy420

If your in the Houston area, I'm up to be filmed being topped BB. I'm in town the week of 27 June for the week. let me know