first raw load

Guest bblondon

Guest bblondon

it had been a long week at work and I needed some easy release, and I wasn't feeling too fussy, so I found my way into 79CXR on friday night. it was full of the usual old dogs, so I got myself a beer and waited to see who came in.

half way through my pint he walked in. young, cute as hell, dark floppy hair, ass framed by his tight black jeans ... emo boys always get me hot. his eyes were drawn to mine, I had to be the only other guy in the place under 40. I wandered over and struck up a conversation, he was in London for the night and had a hotel room just round the corner, and wanted the same thing as me.

15minutes later we were back at his hotel tearing each others clothes off. he got on his knees and pulled my cock out of my jeans and w*Y(*YO*HOHd his pretty lips around the head. my cock sprang to life at the sight of him sucking me, which was awesome, and made up for the fact he wasn't good at giving head.

I soon got bored o picked him up and threw him onto the bed, ripped his jeans down to find my prize. that pretty boys ass was perfect, totally smooth and round, and he gasped as my tongue hit it. he moaned and whimpered as my tongue explored his tight little hole, and he ground his ass into my face. I was leaking so much precum that I scooped it up with my finger and started workng it into his hole, then continued with my tongue fucking.

in no time he was begging for me to fuck him, and I was ready to oblige. he rolled onto his back and handed me a siver-foil wrapper. WHAT THE FUCK! I threw it back at him and he clearly misunderstood, pulling the condom out and starting to slide it down my prick. this was not going the way I wanted, but fuck it something has to be better than nothing.

I started fucking his tight little hole, but it was no good, my cock was starting to go soft. condoms always do that to me.

I pulled it off and started to go for his hole again, but the little pussy started whinging about protection and started opening another condom.

I turned him over onto his knees and placed the unused jonny behind my foot. I positioned my cock against his tght little cunt and went for it. stupid little boy didn't think I wouldn't put the jonny on and pushed back onto me. that was it, I was rock hard and ready to pound that ass hard. grabbing his hips I started to fuck, each time I thrust I pulled out a little bit more and went it a little bit harder n faster. soon I was pounding that ass properly and he burried his face in a pillow no mask his moas n screams, boy clearly liked raw cock inside him.

when I was ready to blow I pushed deep into his ass and my cum flooded his insides. my boy liked that, as he started pumping his load onto the matress. spent, I collapsed on top of him with my cock still inside and just ground my hips against his ass.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Are you okay in there" called a womans voice

"Yeah mum I'm ok" my boy called back

What The Fuck!!!!!!

my boy had just got fucked with his parents in the next room! a few whispered words later and I realised I'd just bred a fucking 17 year old!!!!

that was it - I was hard again

flipped my boy onto his back and started giving him the second fucking of the evening.

"condom?" me moaned

my lips met his and I told him he bettr be quiet if he didn't want mummy and daddy to hear - and that I fucked his little boy hole like he was a full grown sexy pig. he shot his load long before I did, getting his cum up over his face and neck. I licked it up and kissed him deepy with it as I continued to assault his ass.

credit to my boy, he begged me not to stop, and he cried out in joy as my 2nd load of the evening flooded his guts. he pulled me in to kiss him and we spent 10 minutes lay there holding each other before I grabbed my clothes and left my sweet lil 17 year old boy lay on the bed with his ass full of my cum.

• Like 1