He Wanted Me To Do WHAT?

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
About three months ago I met this guy online. We chatted for a while and then decided to exchange pictures as we seemed to have a lot in common. Now I just consider myself an average looking guy, not ugly but definitely not what most guys look for. I sent him my picture and really didn't think anything about it after not receiving anything back after 20 minutes. It's no big deal to me if guys are not interested after that and I just move on.

About an hour later I get an IM from him again saying how sorry he was as someone walked into his house and he didn't have time to tell me and just closed the screen. I told him no worries and everything was cool. He said he received my email and asked if he could still send his. I said yes of course but no problem if he didn't want to connect. He replied back "On the contrary, I find you very attractive and hope you like my picture". OK, maybe I should explain that last statement and will back up just a bit. When we first started chatting we gave each other a description of how we looked and what we were into. Well after telling him my profile description and what I like to do sexually it was his turn. He started out by saying "I am not vane but have been told I am very handsome and should be a model". The profile stats he gave made my cock jump to attention as they seemed to be perfect. (tall, smooth, muscular, blond hair, blue eyes, great smile, and a nice tight bubble butt) So at that point I am thinking ok it is nice chatting with this guy but we probably won't connect but I would be grateful for the chat.

So that brings me back to him asking if he could still send his picture to me. Well of course I said yes but became very concerned that I had been misled and that the picture that comes across would not reflect the profile described to me earlier. He sent the email and kept chatting to me on what he liked to do and have done to him sexually. He also said he had a little bit of kink and a fantasy he wanted to play out with me. I have only dabbled a bit in kink so I was not sure what I would expect if we were to meat up.

It took about 20 minutes and him resending it 3 times before I received his email. I was a bit nervous to open it but thought what the hell it's not like I have to make a commitment here. When I opened the email there were three pictures attached and as I opened each one I just gasped with disbelief. One was of his face, one of full naked frontal, and one of full back side and they each looked exactly as he had described to me early.

Well I became very excited and also very concerned again because I don't normally attract this type of man and wondered if I was being played by one of the Internet idiots who like to be rude and mean to people and lead them on. When I responded back that I had received the email he asked if the pictures looked OK and would we be able to connect. I replied back with yeah they are great looking and the thought of connecting sounded like fun. He then asked if I wanted to come over and play with him for a while. I thought about it for a minute or two and decided to say yes. I figured if, when I got there and he didn't look like the pictures, I could just excuse myself and leave. If he were to send me a fake address I figured I knew of other places I could go to take care of the need that had built up inside me.

I am finding more and more that younger guys are more attracted to me and since I do like younger guys this was a plus and not a problem. We decided to meat in about an hour so I went in and took a shower but had to keep the water very cool as I was already thickening up in the cock section and didn't want to miss this potential hot session.

I get in the truck and start out for hopefully an very exhausting evening. About a twenty minute drive later I come up to the address he had provide me. All kinds of thoughts kept going through my head including what if I walk up and this guy doesn't even live here. I finally put all those thoughts out of my head and headed up for the door. But before I could get there the door opens and out walks the man in the photos that were sent to me. I am telling you it was a good thing I was wearing under wear as my cock tried to stand to attention and if I hadn't been wearing them it would have shot down the pant leg of my shorts I was wearing. I walked up quickly so he didn't notice but it was too late as when I got very close to him he placed his hand on my stiff cock and said "Glad to see you are happy to see me". With that he walked me into the house and shut the door.

At this point I am in such disbelief that I want to get started right away before he changes his mind. But he said lets have a drink and sit for a while and chat. I said OK and he went into the kitchen to get drinks while still chatting with me. I must say he was blessed with the gift to gab. : )

As we sat across from each other we chatted about nothing important for about twenty minutes. Then he sat up on the edge of his seat and said "Remember me telling you about a fantasy I want to play out?". I said of course what is it? He all of the sudden became very shy and withdrawn and said he had never told anyone this before. The next few words out of his mouth just blew me away and I wasn't sure I could provide him with that fantasy. He said "I want to be *Y(*YO*HOHd and ruffed up a bit". He also said "I am telling you this so you know I am quite aware of what might happen but really want to make this fantasy come true at least once.

I must have had a really weird look on my face as he quickly said "Oh never mind, I can see that is not something you would want to do". "We can just have regular sex and that will be good for me". What seemed like forever I just sat there staring at him thinking OMG what should I do? If I say no I can't do that then I know for sure the sex would not be that good. If I say yes to him what would I do and how would I do it as I have never done anything like this before.

After a few minutes he stood up and came over to me and said "Are you OK?". I quickly stood to my feet and without any further thinking I pulled him to me and kissed him hard and long. Once our lips separated I told him I had to be honest with him. He again started to speak that it was ok but I put my hand over his mouth and said hear me out dude. When you first told me you wanted to be *Y(*YO*HOHd my mind went into shock but my cock became real hard in my pants. I just want to let you know that I will help you with your fantasy but that I have never done that before so I am not sure what I would do or where I would start. He replied he understood and we would just go with the flow.

So I sat back down while he went back into the kitchen to refresh our drinks and thinking to myself how am I going to start this because I know at least I am the one who will need to initiate it. I turned around to see where he was and he was in the kitchen with his back to me. So I figured it was now or never.

I got up off the couch quickly and took my shoes off and silently walked up behind him. Just as he sensed my presence I grabbed him by the throat with my arm. I put enough pressure on his throat so he knew I meant business but he began to struggle and tried to kick me and swing his arms about trying to hit me in the crotch. I knew at that point if I didn't continue his fantasy would not come true so I tighten my hold on his neck and he started gasping for air. I told him to shut up and quit struggling and I would loosen the hold. He calmed down for a moment until I whispered in his ear 'Your Ass is mine Bitch". At this time I thought I was going to lose my hold and he started yelling so as I was trying to hold him still I looked around the kitchen. At this point he was trying to get out of my hold and tried to drop to the floor. We both went down but I fell on top of him. I physically dragged him on the floor over to where the towel was while making my hold on his neck even tighter and he quit yelling for the moment.

I couldn't quite reach the towel from the floor so I tried to get him to get up but he started crying, yelling, and swinging at me again so I had no choice but to push his head into one of the cabinet drawers and yelled at him to get up. Once I had him on his feet I quickly grabbed the towel and $%@#$%#$ it into his mouth. I had to use my other hand to keep the towel in as he kept trying to spit it out.

He started to struggle again so I threw him down to the floor and sat on top of his chest. I took my shirt off and told him if he didn't calm down I would have to restrain him so he couldn't move or speak again. It didn't seem to make any difference and he began trying to buck me off of him. I placed my knees over his arms so he couldn't swing at me but that left his legs open and he seemed to know how to kick them up into my back very well. I told him to stop but he kept on kicking so I opened up my hand from the fist position to open handed and brought my hand down hard across the right side of his face. The look on his face almost made me cry but I held steady and then took my shirt and tied it around his head covering the towel I had put in to keep him from making anymore noise.

At this point I was tired of getting beat up by this guy so I ripped open his shirt. Then I flipped him over on his stomach and took his shirt off and tied his arms behind his back. Now all I can hear are muffled yelps and sobs from this man who really wanted to be *Y(*YO*HOHd.

I had to catch my breath for a moment and just sat on his back resting while he tried to wiggle out from under me. I told him it would only get worse if he didn't calm down. I then moved down and removed his shoes so I could get his pants off but even that was a struggle as he tried to kick me in the face but I was able to hold the other leg out of range long enough to get them off.

I moved back up over his back and then flipped him onto his back. He finally realized that yelling was not going to do any good as no one would be able to hear him but he still kept trying to get out from under me. I decided it was time to find out if this is really where he wanted to go. I said to him "Are you sure you want to continue?". He looked right into my eyes and nodded his head yes and I knew we had to go all the way.

As I started to unbutton his pants I relaxed a little and all of the sudden felt myself being thrown into the refrigerator door. When I looked up I see this guy trying to crawl away from me and is already in the living room heading for the front door. I quickly get up and run after him and jump hard onto his back with my full body (^*&^*&(& and hear him lose his breath and wince from the pain of my body landing on his. I grabbed his head and twisted it hard so he could see my face and said "Bitch I am getting really tired of chasing you around and if this continues I will be $%@#$%#$ to draw some blood from you". For a quick moment his face switched from determination to scared and then back once again trying to fight me off of him.

I am 6'5" and he is 6 foot so I just decided to make it happen and twisted him around to his back and physically ripped his pants off him. Now with his mouth and arms constrained all I really had to do was worry about his legs so I just spread them as far a part as I could until I heard him moan in pain. I quickly told him if he didn't cooperate I would push them out even further. At this point I look down and say "What do we have here?". I hadn't notice once I ripped his pants off that he had a full erection pushing up from his under wear. I bent down to get closer and he bolted trying to get me off him trying to turn over and I let him. At that point I just grabbed his under wear and ripped them off with one pull and then took my open hand and slapped his ass so hard it left a deep red mark. His back arched up high from the blow and I could tell he was in some real pain. So I turned him back over onto this back and told him not to try that again or I would continue to slap his ass until it became raw and that seemed to calm him down a bit.

Again I said "Hmmm now what do we have here?" and bent down and softly blew on on his stiff cock. I could still see him and his head was swaying from side to side. I opened my mouth wide and placed it over the head of his cock without touching it and continued to blow softly on it until I could tell he was enjoying it. At that point I raised up and slapped his stiff cock with both hands like I was clapping ^&*%^&*^&* him once again to rise up in pain.

He became angry and tried to (^*&^*&(& me off of him again so I got up quickly, picked him up, and threw him back down onto his stomach. I could hear him again gasp for air and so I sat down right in the middle of his back so he could not move. I knew I didn't want this to last much longer so as I sat there I again told him "Your ass is mine bitch" and unbuttoned my fly. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a condom and placed it on my throbbing red cock. He turned his head my way and started whimpering again as if to say please don't do it. I smack him hard on the ass again and while he was trying to get over that pain I jumped up and grabbed a large pillow from the couch.

I came back down on his back closer to his neck and rubbed my cock on his face as he tried to turn away from it but I would just follow his moves. I then placed the large pillow under his stomach and moved back and place my full body on his back and he started to whimper and move but my body was too heavy so he wasn't making any progress in getting away. I reached down to his red ass and rubbed my hand over it and into the crack search for the tight hole I was about to give a quick lesson in stretching exercises.

He tried to kick me again so I took my legs and put them in between his and just spread them as far as I could push until I heard him wince one more time. I moved down even further and placed my now red pulsating cock at the entrance of his hole. As I moved to push it in he got very violent and was able to move away so I quickly grabbed him, pulled him up into a sitting position, grabbed his neck with my arm and told him one more move like that and I would be $%@#$%#$ to choke him until he passes out. I gave him a quick choke jerk with my arm and then pushed him back onto the carpet and climbed onto his back and placed my cock at the quivering hole entrance.

As I tried to push my very thick mushroom head into his tight hole he kept pushing to try and keep it out. This went on for about 30 seconds and I decided to make it happen. I reach out and punched him in the side with my fist and he lost all his control and my cock pushed all the way to the base into that very tight ass. He winced so hard that he arched his back up with me still on him. I thought he was going to pass out but he got his composure and started bucking me again trying to get me out.

I took that as a challenge and raised up using his bound arms as support causing more pain, and started pumping his ass as hard as I could. It seemed like an hour and we were both sweating so much that the floor became really wet and slippery but I was able to hold him to one place thanks to the pillow under his stomach.

All of the sudden it felt like I was going to pass out and then it happened. I could feel my cum speeding through my cock and into the condom in his hot now very well lubed ass. He could sense and feel the same and still tried to get away but by that time he was too tired to do anything but just lay there and whimper. After I blew my load into the condom I kept pumping just because it felt so good. There was so much sweat that his hole was lubed just enough to keep the friction good.

I took a quick moment and pulled out only to pull off the condom and place my still throbbing cock back into his ass. The joy I felt right then was so amazing as I felt his hole and inner skin with every continued push. He tried to buck me off one last time when I placed the cum filled condom next to his face and he realized I was back in him again. We both knew at that point that I could have unbound him because he didn't have any strength left to fight anymore. So I just took my time thinking I am just going to use this hole a bit more.

All of the sudden I felt my balls starting to stir again and then felt a gushing working its way up to my throbbing cock. I knew I was going to cum a second time and started to pull out of his punished hole. He must have sensed the same thing and clamped down on my cock with his ass muscles and my mind went crazy and next thing I know I am blowing harder than I ever have into his hot ass. I came so much that it started oozing out with each push in and out but I kept on until the last drop had been deposited.

Finally it was over and I pulled my cock out of his dripping ass, slapped his ass again but a bit softer, and went into the bathroom to clean up. I was in there about 5 minutes and when I came out he had managed to sit up and his eyes told me he was very excited about what had just happened.

I went over and took the binds off his arms and took the towel out of his mouth. I went to ask him how he liked it but he stopped me and placed a very wet kiss on my mouth and tried to swallow my tongue. When he stopped kissing me he placed his hand over my mouth, grabbed my hand, and led me into the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and told me not to talk anymore. He spread my legs and placed his mouth over my very tired limp cock and softly began to move his tongue around it bring it back to life quickly. AND THEN HE................

post-51876-1220381063_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest thickupme

fuckin hot mate ..dunno that id like to be *Y(*YO*HOHd but i like a guy whos in control fucks when he wants holds u in a (^*&^*&(&ful way movin u around pushin just ruff ..loved the story mate ..

Guest Vers4Bareback

love how you plowed your raw cock back in and threw the condom at his face to let him know you were gonna breed his *Y(*YO*HOHd ass