frozen cum (devil's dick)

Guest semiabnormal

Guest semiabnormal

Just curious if any guys on here ever used a devil's dick. I've frozen my cum in the past and used it on a buddy...was very hot and I am dying to do it again. If you've done it before, can you give me any pointers? I had a difficult time getting it all in the condom...is there something else that works better?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CUM2ME2
Just curious if any guys on here ever used a devil's dick. I've frozen my cum in the past and used it on a buddy...was very hot and I am dying to do it again. If you've done it before, can you give me any pointers? I had a difficult time getting it all in the condom...is there something else that works better?

Hi. Maybe I'm a little slow,but, what do you mean when you say a "Devil's Dick"? Is that a cum filled rubber that's been frozen? If so, maybe just go to Crate and Barrel or Target and get some popsicle forms? Let me know. Later and good luck.

Guest gangbangraw

Use a Prescription Bottle. Fill it up with cum and freeze it. When you take it out of the freezer place it in hot water for a few seconds then the devil's dick will slide right out and is in an easy shape to insert up your ass.

I use frozen devil's dicks in place of cum a lot of the time now. I've let me friends know I'm into this so they save up there JO loads and freeze them in prescription bottles for me on an ongoing regular basis. I probably got about 40 bottles of sperm in the freezer at any given time from about five different donors.

The average Prescription Bottle holds about 12-18 loads.

post-8090-1220753035_thumb.jpg

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest partypozit

Love the Devils dick idea. Have only ever frozen my own cum. Looking for others to contribute. And, if you add a little party stuff to the mix before shoving it up my hole even better. In Indianapolis. Hit me up if you can help out.

• 3 months later...

there is a condom full of donor's cum.....in my freezer.......for what it is worth...that one came from a REAL cute twink who is chasing. once he converts, he is gonna ram the devil dick home with his newly pozzed cock. Might be the first time someone got both a neg load and a poz load from the same top at the same time.......

Guest barehole4use

I've tried 1 time years ago, to be honest it can be hot before you get used by a few guys but to be honest i like freshly fucked cum in my ass more.

• 1 month later...
Guest cumbear

I love getting fucked when my ass if full of cum. Hearing and feeling my ass "squish" with each thrust of a top's raw cock is so fucking hot. In my opinion there has not been a better lube invented than cum. While I prefer to to get my ass sloppy with direct injections, a devil's dick is a great way to prepare my ass for a night of hot cum lubed fucking. 

The nearest sex club to me is about a 1 1/2 hors drive away. Before going there I push a devil's dick deep in my ass so it melts on the drive there and I am cum lubed and ready to get fucked when I arrive. Sometimes I use my own cum from wanking to make the devil's dick and sometime I recycle and freeze anon loads I push out my ass after a night of hot play. Either way I'm sure to arrive with a wet sloppy hole and leave with more cum in my ass than when I arrived.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I have had three or four loads in me, I like to save them for the devil's dick. I used a liquor glass and popsicle stick and keep them in the freezer.  If I'm going to a gangbang, I insert one and let it melt so it becomes a great lube.  Nothing like enjoying a load more than once.

• Like 4
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2016 at 7:57 AM, PcolaBottom said:

When I have had three or four loads in me, I like to save them for the devil's dick. I used a liquor glass and popsicle stick and keep them in the freezer.  If I'm going to a gangbang, I insert one and let it melt so it becomes a great lube.  Nothing like enjoying a load more than once.

I'm going to have to remember that trick.

Well, I'm also going to have to get a fridge/freezer for my room: I don't know how my rather prudish roomie would feel about trays of cum in the freezer.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...
Guest bpbottomslut

I am looking for someone to supply me with a bottle full of cum so that I can make a devel dick to suck and then shove deep into my smooth ass.  I will reimburse your for your expenses.  Please, please......somebody help me!

• 2 weeks later...