Mark your calendar... visiting Philly January 2, 2009 through January 4, 2009

Guest sweetassbottom

Guest sweetassbottom

I'm 6'1, 180, 20's, 6 3/4c, toned smooth swimmers build, clean shaven, very attractive and goodlooking. I have a tight and deep bubble butt, great for volcanic cum eruptions in. I am visiting from Fort Myers, FL and will be staying in a hotel in downtown Philly. I'm looking for hung, massive, heavy, thick cum spewing cocks, uninhibited masculine rough and raunchy dominant bb tops, who like tantric euphoric sex. Must be hiv -, in shape and be 18-40. Strongly prefer "thug" and ethnic men (i.e. black, hispanic, arab, israeli - the darker the "chocolate" the richer the taste) but open to all. I can be extreeeemely freaky, hardcore, and kinky (total bottom cum pig) i.e. sucking cock, licking a dude’s musty butthole, gang bangs, and smelling a dudes "ripe" underwear while he is fucking his spunk deep inside my tight deep bubble butt with his cock. Also PnP with the right guy. I like to have guys watch while they wait in line to pump and dump in my hole! Exhibitionist… I like being filmed. E-mail me at tightanddeepbbottom@yahoo.com to hook up with me!

post-49430-1219112480_thumb.jpg

post-49430-1219112492_thumb.jpg

post-49430-1219112500_thumb.jpg

post-49430-1219112515_thumb.jpg