SF in Sept

I will be in San Francisco the second week in Sept looking for places to go and have fun. I will be close to Bush Street and Market St down by the bay.

Thanks

Guest AlwaysOpen
I will be in San Francisco the second week in Sept looking for places to go and have fun. I will be close to Bush Street and Market St down by the bay.

Thanks

/

Not sure what you want to find- but if you enjoy hiking and the outdoors, you ought to head up to the Golden Gate Bridge area, and hike along the bluff lineby the Presidio- some of the revetments on the west side of the bridge are loaded with wild blackberries, great for a fast snack while hiking- a tad bit further along the trail are paths and cuts down the bluff to the waters edge, and -- depending on the weather, sunning San Francisans-- just poke and peek around the boulders

Another great place is Twin Peaks- take the bus up there, and hike the last few blocks to the top- and stand among the clouds as they fly thru from the coast and over the city

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, no and Yes. (There are no bathhouses in SF proper.)

Adult bookstores can be found in almost every neighborhood, but some of the more popular ones can be found on Folsom St (2 across the street from each other at about 5th St - Folsom Gulch and City Entertainment) and on Bay St (called Video Secrets, I think)

There's a number of theaters as well - Nob Hill Theater (on Bush St) and Tea Room Theater (on Eddy, I think).

None of the bars have official back rooms. Sometimes, there is play on the patio of Powerhouse or Eagle, but it's hit or miss.

There are a couple of sex clubs as well - Mack Folsom Prison (on Folsom) late night, Eros (on Market at about Church) and Blow Buddies (on Harrison at about 5th). If you DO want a bathhouse, there/s Steamworks in Berkeley and the WaterGarden in San Jose.