My hole was a cumpdump for 3 weeks

Guest Bareback_Dude

Guest Bareback_Dude

Rick and I met a couple of years ago at Oasis, a gay sauna in Montreal. I was in my room wearing my black T-shirt that says “Cream my Holeâ€. He came in to the room, and since then he’s been fucking me regularly, always bareback.

Rick 29, top, prefers mature bottoms who are in good shape. He was in town a while ago for business and decided to stay with me for the 3 weeks.

“I’ll come over and cuddle with you later†Rick would say to me on the phone if he was horny and felt the need to unload that night. I knew then to clean my hole and lube it before going to sleep because at around 2am, after work, Rick would come over to my bedroom and dump his load in my hole before going to sleep in his own bed.

Without saying a word and without turning any lights on, I would hear him undress in the living room, and walk naked into my bedroom, his cock already hard. I would be on my stomach, legs slightly open, with my hole eager to be a receptacle for his hard tool and his creamy man-juice.

He would stick his cock between my cheeks looking for my hungry hole, and then slowly he would work his way in, with short strokes. Once in he would quickly gain some speed and the moaning would begin. He wouldn’t last more than 2-3 minutes before his breathing would tell me that he was getting close. Once I heard the first “grunt†I would relax my ass muscles and open up and I would tell him “Go deep!â€

After pumping away for almost a minute motivated by my coaching “Keep pumping!†he would pull out and stop at the bathroom before going to sleep. I would usually reach at my hole just to feel the cream oozing out of my ass and go to sleep. I enjoy falling asleep with a guy’s cream in my hole.

This happened about a dozen times while Rick was visiting.

• 2 weeks later...