Sacramento Gay Rodeo was a Great Experience for Me

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
Thought I would take some time and go out and see what this Sacramento Gay Rodeo was all about. I was told that Saturday was the biggest day so decided to take a drive and check it out. I got out there right about noon and just took a few minutes to check out the different booths and guys as they were conducting an opening event in the arena.

After a while I went over to the arena and took a seat to watch the different events and found them to be really entertaining and enjoyable. Of course I couldn't help but watch the cute guys that would come into the stands but kinda noticed this one that was making it a habit to walking back and forth several times. I watched him pass by me the first time and went way down to the other end and sit. Then later, when he passed by again, I noticed that he was sitting a lot closer to me than before. I just thought he liked it a bit more in the shade and didn't give it any further thought as I was really enjoying the events in the arena.

Between one of the events I looked around to notice anymore cute men but didn't see the cute guy anymore and figured he either left or was over in the tent area so went back to watching the events. A few moments later I feel a knee bump into my back but didn't think anything about it as people were always trying to get up into the stands and would rub or fall into you a bit to get where they were going. I got to chatting with a few of the guys and gals around me trying to learn a bit more of how everything worked when a few moments again I feel someone behind me slowly push both knees into my back moving me forward just a bit. I though OK someone else trying to get through but then noticed that the knee stopped and didn't move but still had me pushed forward a bit. So I turned around only to find the cute guy, that had been parading in front of me, sitting there with a big smile on his face and said Hi. I said Hi back and he immediately started a little conversation of how was I enjoying the Rodeo. We chatted for a few moments and then I noticed that he had spread his legs apart some and, with how tight his jeans were, I could see the bulge building and creating quite an outline for viewing.

Another event had started so I $%@#$%#$ myself to turn back around to watch and started to get back into it when I felt his hands on my shoulders and gently pulled me back in between his legs. I quickly propped my arms over his legs and thought hey this is nice but when he pulled me even further in between his legs I could feel the bulge and thought DAMN how could he even get a hard on with those tight jeans.

I tried not to think about it as I really wanted to watch the rodeo but my mind kept drifting back to the now moving crotch pressing on my back and I had to be careful NOT to get hard myself as I was not in a place to cover my own crotch for protection.

I sat there for a few more minutes, between his legs, and then some people left beside me and he quickly moved down next to me. He introduced himself to me and I made the comment 'Well I think you already did that up there" and we both had a quick laugh. After another few minutes he asked if I wanted to check out the booths and so we walked toward the tent. I let him walk just in front of me and I finally got my very first close up look and boy was I a lucky man. He was thirty something, six foot two tall, blond hair, blue eyes, nice in between slim to medium build, with an ass that was just screaming to get out of those jeans. Those jeans were so tight I could almost see right where the hole is to push my dick into. : )~~~

As soon as we entered the tent area he leaned over and whispered in my ear 'Do you want to get out of here?'. Well, how could I pass that up, I had seen enough of the rodeo to like it and even if I didn't I had seen enough of him to say Yes. I followed him back to his place and it didn't take long before both of us were naked and playing on the bed. He was a very passionate play mate and really enjoyed exploring every portion of my body in which of course I had to let him because it felt good to feel his tongue roam all over me. He did seem to be in a hurry and I wondered if he was trying to get done before his partner or room mate, if he had one, was to get home.

After he licked my entire body he came back up to my ear and said I need that piece of meat in me now please. And with that he turned and got onto his hands and knees, spread his legs and looked back at me with anticipation. I told him I have a condom but did he have any lube. He replied the condom is optional and I am already lubed so lets do it. My mind quickly thought, damn he probably would have fucked at the rodeo if the chance came up. But I quickly forgot about that when I looked and saw that sweet ass staring at me moving slightly side to side as to tempt me.

I moved forward and pressed a finger up to his ass and slowly inserted only to find he was correct and ready to be fucked. I withdrew my finger and he said to shove it in so I positioned myself behind him and with one quick movement I shoved my now throbbing cock fully into his ass with one hard push. He let out a very loud yell and almost fell onto the bed but quickly recomposed himself and said now come on fuck the shit out of me please.

So I took my lead and started ramming the hell out of him only to find him pushing back onto me trying to get more up inside of him. Well at this rate it didn't take long before both of us started moaning loudly and then shot our loads heavily. As I shot my load into his ass he constantly used his muscles to try and push me out and my cum would shoot out of his ass as I pulled back only to push back in again.

Well after that he told me I could rinse off so I did thinking well that was short but clearly hot and sexy. After I got out of the shower, and was drying off, I could hear him talking to someone and thought damn is he calling someone about the sex already? I completed drying off and when I came out of the bathroom I am confronted with another guy standing there but the one I had just fucked wasn't there. I got a bit nervous thinking shit this guy is his partner and now I am in big trouble.

I went to say something but before I could he said 'Hey how you doing?'. I said OK, and where did 'name withheld for privacy' go? He said, 'Oh, he had to go make a few phone calls and I am 'name withheld for privacy'. 'I am his room mate and he told me about you and I was wondering if we could play some?' Well this guy, in his twenties, was about five foot ten, light brown hair with green eyes had a very tight body and you could tell he worked out quite a bit from the tank top he was wearing. He said he saw me at the rodeo but saw his room mate moving in so stayed back but followed us home and waited.

I really didn't have time to even think about an answer as he started to take off his tank and I could see the well defined muscles and shrinking waist line that got lost under his belt. My dick had already started moving again and I walked over to him and pulled him to the edge of the bed. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled his pants and underwear off all at once to find a very nice cut cock popping up at attention. I started to move down to his cock but he stopped me and told me to sit on the bed and let him suck me. Wow what an offer that I couldn't refuse. He started at the tip and softly blew and then placed his lips at the top and slowly lowered his mouth until I could hear him start to choke. He came back up and said don't worry I will get to the bottom of this without choking as soon as my throat relaxes a bit. I told him no problem as I was enjoying it very much and he went back to work. I could feel him slowly getting it further and further until I felt my cock slide into his throat and he didn't gag at all. Then he came up and then placed my hands on his head and I took my lead and slowly pushed his head over my cock until I could feel it slide into his throat again. He then took my hands and pushed them down on his head and held them there. I could feel his throat start to tighten up and as he held my hands firm I could hear him start to choke. He finally let go and came up for air but immediately went back down so I assisted with my hands and held him there until he started to struggle a bit but I held him tight until I knew he couldn't take anymore and let go. He pulled off of me only to say that was so hot and that he really enjoyed it so we did it again and again.

At this point I am losing track of everything around me and my cock is pre-cumming into his throat and he only moans with acceptance. I am so into this that I don't even notice the other guy has come back into the room and is on the bed behind me. I finally notice he is rubbing my shoulders and then moves his hands and rubs my chest. I look up and we lock into a deep tongue twisting kiss and the other guy comes up for air and says 'it's about time you got back in here'. At this point I am thinking I have died and gone to heaven but little did I know it was only going to get better. The guy in front of me comes off my throbbing wet cock and moves onto my lap, holding my cock down under his ass, and the three of us end up in a kissing match. We do this for what seems like a long time and they are both moaning and moving their bodies over mine in which the one sitting on my cock is making it throb out of control.

At that point he moves off of me and tell me to sit up against the headboard and close my eyes as they have a great surprise for me. My first thought was OMG they have someone else coming into the room? I think I would blow my load immediately if that were to happen. But when they tell me to open my eyes I see them both at the end of the bed with their asses lifted up and I could see both had been lubed nicely. Well I took my invitation promptly and got up on the bed and positioned my cock between the ass cheeks that I had not penetrated yet and slowly started moving in. As he moaned and pushed gently back the two of them locked into a hot wet kiss. I moved in and out of his sweet ass enjoying every push for a while until the other looks up and gives me a look like dude it is my turn. So I pulled out slowly only to have resistance but continued and then propped up at the one ass I had penetrated hard and with one hard push was in only to have him moan loudly and then go back to kissing the other guy.

As I am enjoying the party I am also wanting to see more action so I pull out and tell them both to 69 across the bed side ways. They immediately fall into position with the second guy on top so I quickly move behind him and start pushing in and out only harder this time just to find he equally likes it that way as well. I do this for awhile and then pull out, tell them not to move and I move to the other side of the bed. I place a pillow under the first guy to get his ass off the bed some and then position my cock at the entry point. The second guy comes off his cock only to start licking mine as I start to enter so I do it very slowly to give him plenty of time. After I am fully inserted he goes back to the first guys cock and starts sucking wildly.

I can hear both of them starting to moan more and more so I try to go back and forth as much as I can until I can feel myself about ready to cum. They both can sense it as well and we all unlock only for the two of them to get on their hands and knees on the edge of the bed and tell me to fill them both with my juices.

I quickly pushed into one of them and then pulled out only to push into the other one. Repeating this method just made my mine go completely wild and it seemed like forever until I start to feel my cum slowly making its way to the tip of my cock. I start to moan loudly and they both lock into a tight kiss while jacking their own cocks. All of the sudden I couldn't take it any longer and started to blow my load into one. My mind was so gone at this point that I couldn't remember who was who. As I started to shoot the other said don't forget about me so I pulled out and pushed deep into that one only to make my cock scream with pleasure. I kept doing this until I had nothing left to spit out. At the same time these two boys are still locked in a tight wet kiss and blowing their loads onto the bed.

After I couldn't push anymore I pulled out only to have the two of them move and lick up the other ones cum. They then sat me back down on the bed and we went into another three way kiss that made the ending very sweet. We all laid back on the bed for a few moments and then I started to get up to leave. I looked at them and said 'Are you two a couple?'. They replied no just roommates but love three ways and there are no head trips that way.

I thanked them both for a very good time and they walked me to the door and said would you be willing to do this again sometime. I told them about my hectic work schedule but just name the date and time and I would try my best to be there.

Thank Gawd I am attracted to younger dudes who like older dudes. : )
post-51876-1217864434_thumb.jpg