760 area / CA78 / North San Diego County : I can take long time dick fucking all night long. Bareback/raw only. Black Guys are a +++

Guest furhole4hotcum

Guest furhole4hotcum
PIX ATTACHED: [ everylastcumdropup [6up-out+].jpg ]

760 area / CA78 / North San Diego County : I can take long time dick fucking all night long. Bareback/raw only. Black Guys are a +++

================

I can definitely service u all from what my motto says:

"Fuck and Fill me with every last cum drop you've got - multiple loads [and multiple men] are appreciated."

================

I'm Here local N. SD County in San Marcos just of CA78 between I5 [Oceanside] and I15 [Escondito].

I can host --- 1-on-1 --- or groups of 2 or 3 guys here.

41, 5'11", 209lb, 38w, Large, Brown Hair, Hairy Body, White, Looking for Friendship, 1-on-1 Sex, 3some/ Group Sex, Possible Relationship.

Out:Yes, Smoke:No, Drink:Occasionally, Drugs/PNP:Occasionally, 7" Cut, Anything Goes. vers/btm : 75%btm/25%top. More Top 1-on-1 and more btm in groups.

I definitely can take long time dick fucking all night long. Bareback/raw only.

Any **military** buds who need to fuck a hot thirsty man hole and bust out every last cum drop of your man fuck juices in to me? Total Estimated Distance/Time from Camp Pendleton [ 16.33 miles / 20 minutes ].

I'm Looking for Top Only : Top/Vers : Vers guys --- Prefer 25 to late 60s... Race is not as important as your masculine attitude.

I like masculine men not boys!

If available: I especially would like you to BRING one or more huge black dicks [ I can handle up to and > 14" ].

U can watch and take turns fucking my hole for long time fun fuck sessions. [ 1, 2, 3 hours or more ] if there remains any HARD DICK unserviced to the END KNUT of fulfilled satisfaction. Take as long as you all need.

Black Guys are a +++ --- Any races are welcome. More of an get in and fuck attitude that is desired rather than a guy who can't find his sex, requires this thang and that thang or just twiddles his thumbs of what is shown open and ready to ride.

Once you've know what this hole here is all about... Please pass my info on to any other hot dudes --- Military/Camp Pendleton/Other who can make their LEAD to my hot fun raw fuck hole for bust cum knut filling.

I'm ready to please.
Sound hot? What's up?

SERIOUS ONLY SHOULD REPLY :

REPLY WITH:
[1] STATS : Height/Weight/Age/Race -- as customarily exchanged.
[2] LOCATION : LOCAL CITY
[3] IF TRAVELING TO HERE --- EXPECTED DATES OF YOUR TRIP.
[4] LOOKING FOR HOOKUP [ RIGHT NOW (within an hour) / TODAY or TOMORROW or SOON (week of) --- etc
[5] YOUR FACE PIX DEFINATELY WILL BE PRIORITY CONSIDERED : YOUR PIX GETS MINE
[6] OTHER PIX IF DESIRED.

Direct Email Reply Preference: [ everylastcumdropugot@gmail.com ]
-- Be sure to include your bareback.com profile name.

ALL REPLIES THAT DO NOT CONTAIN [1],[2],[3],[4] WILL BE IGNORED AND DELETED!
I CAN PROVIDE OTHER ONLINE CRUISING SITE PROFILE DETAILS OF ME, IF NEEDED.
NO EMAIL TAGS --- BE WILLING TO SWAP PHONE# WITHIN 2 or 3 exchanges.

post-3319-1217769646_thumb.jpg