WED 28 NOV -open hole Jamboree Miami

Guest AlwaysOpen

Guest AlwaysOpen

Hey toppers and vers with a top edge- I am heading down to Jamboree in Miami tonight after 10 pm, looking to get fucked long and hard and often, by as many guys as I can line up- I will be the tall guy with very loose cammo shorts and a tank top ( all the easier to reach my tits and twist as you drive up my ass) No productions- just take my ass and fuck it- if you really like it, hang out and do it again when you get your second load built up -- and if you are reading this and like the sounds of it, e me and let me know you will be there, or if not, at least lets try to do it one on one sometime

Guest AlwaysOpen
Hey toppers and vers with a top edge- I am heading down to Jamboree in Miami tonight after 10 pm, lookHey guys- I just want to thank those who made it to the Jma wed nighting to get fucked long and hard and often, by as many guys as I can line up- I will be the tall guy with very loose cammo shorts and a tank top ( all the easier to reach my tits and twist as you drive up my ass) No productions- just take my ass and fuck it- if you really like it, hang out and do it again when you get your second load built up -- and if you are reading this and like the sounds of it, e me and let me know you will be there, or if not, at least lets try to do it one on one sometime

Hey guys- thanks to those who made it to the Jam Wed night- had a good time, and hopefully those who got to meat me (spelling IS intentional) had as much fun as me! :P The bar was a little quiter than usual- must have been all the men were still recovering from the weekends White Party action- so I explored a bookstore further north up Biscayne near 135th and Dixie, and found some very friendly guys in there. Definitely going to be doing this again next week- maybe will hit the bookstore 1st tho