HIV risk?

Guest alex_ven

Guest alex_ven

i only want to ask that if a HIV+ man tops me but dont cum insider i could evade the risk of becoming HIV+,i know a fucking hot and cool man recently and i only want to know the possibilities

Guest UpYourAlley
i only want to ask that if a HIV+ man tops me but dont cum insider i could evade the risk of becoming HIV+,i know a fucking hot and cool man recently and i only want to know the possibilities

Hi, as I understand it the HIV virus is also in precum, so you can catch it from that.

Also some cum sometimes dribbles out before a guy blows.

I'd say its lower risk but definately not NO risk.

Guest kcumtopme

Any time you get fucked or fuck without protection you are putting yourself at risk. The risk is much greater if you are the one getting fucked. They have been some studies that show that the risk is much less if the POZ partner is on anti viral treatment and has an undetectable viral load, but still...the bottom line is, if you want to fuck bareback you will always be putting yourself at risk (not just HIV but a whole bunch of STD's). It is your choice to take it or not.