What does it feel like to be bred?

Guest numnutz_ca

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

lots of good answers here....and many of them say the same thing...it just damned feels great.

there are a number of "parts" of getting fucked that are great for me.

getting nude with a new guy....and seeing that cock that will soon plunge into me get harder and harder is a real turn on

feeling that cock push into my crack and find the hole that leads to glory is damned hot

experiencing that brief sharp  pain as he push in and fully opens me up ramps up my arousal...especially if I tug on a popper at the right moment.

having my body loosen up and get in sync with the top as he begins his rhythm is relaxing and stimulating at the same time.

feeling him go into animalistic mode as he starts to orgasm is a huge turn on...knowing he will soon blast his load deep into my dank, dark hole.

Although I seldom (if ever) actually feel the cum shot....I always know when he achieve orgasm.....and my own dead cock leaks precum in huge volumes.

It is GREAT getting fucked.

And if he is POZ you can multiply that feeling by about 100 times and still not really grasp how hot it is to take that first poz cock deep into your body.

Guest cumbear

Like so many have already said it feels so fucking good (if it didn't there wouldn't so many of us doing it). If the top is balls deep when he shoots (as he should be) you usually won't feel his actual cum. Sometimes there is a sensation of warmth but you won't feel each spurt of cum like you do when a guy cums in your mouth or wastes a good load by shooting it ON you instead IN you. If he has a big dick or is a strong cummer you will often feel his cock throbbing but won't actually feel the cum.  

The exception to this is if he pulls out to fire the first blast or two of cum on your ass and then slides back in and starts taking full stokes into and fully out of your ass as he continues to cum. The nerves in your sphincter are what provide most of the pleasurable sensations of getting fucked so your asshole will feel an amazing warm/wet/sloppy sensation when a top does this.

For me getting bread is all about the "mind fuck" and getting turned on by what I am seeing/doing rather than the actual physical sensation of being bred. I prefer to get fucked on my back with my legs in the air so I can watch my top experience pleasure and sexual ecstasy as he uses me for his pleasure.

Legs Up.jpg

Nothing gets me hotter than looking a man in the eye as reaches orgasm and even if I can feel it, I know that he is dumping his load in my ass. It's such a turn on to know that i'm a whore being used by another man for his pleasure and that I'm enjoying sexual behaviors that many consider taboo and/or forbidden.

Oh what, there is one thing that gets me hotter -- taking raw BBC and loads in any position :-)

BBC Bare White Bolttom.jpg

love the pictures above.......really like being on my back.......but the next picture could be a recreation of me getting pozzed....top guy..position....all like the first time the dude that bred me did it.....great memories........and a damned great fuck.....

Mmm it's also nice if the guy has big hanging hairy balls! Love feeling them slap, knowing that big juicy load is going to be squirted inside me, always feel that the more they slap the more it loosens the juice up inside them, and the more they will squirt! The slap, slap turns to a squelsh, squelsh as he cums inside, with his big load overflowing and wetting his balls! So nice to squeeze his raw wet cock with my cum filled hole, tighten my sphincter around him and hold him inside, love playing with his wet balls, rolling them around, while his cock rests inside me... make him stay, arouse him again while inside, feel him thicken and start to slide deeper into my cummy hole..... so much nicer than letting him pull out n leave, then having to call "next!" 

• 4 months later...

I prefer to be on my back with my legs wrapped around him as he pushes his cock in as deep as he can while he is cumming inside of me and having him tell me he is cumming. I know this is rare but I can feel the warm sensation and the squirting of him unloading in me.. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest naked10

I love when after many positionsmy man takes my legs and then fucks me very intesively I tell him not now I look at his eyes tell him now please go in me and then I see him at the climax his cock even harder begins then to shake Inside me and then gives me his big loads of cum inside my walls. . Aftewards I can feel my asshole open and close and open... letting the hot and sweet cum going out and drimping to my balls or my hips. So good this sensation.

I wish I could always stay fucked like this  and feeling all these sensations without ever stopping

It is the most beautiful feeling when a man breeds deep inside of you, I love to lay on my stomach as he plows my mancunt and it's the most feminine as well as the most masculine thing to do, masculine for him to do that to me, the most feminine position for me, it's also nice when his tadpoles start flooding inside my mancunt, because once you start, you'll never want to stop, because to me it's the most natural feeling in the world for me, to me it's not only primal, but maternal thing at the same time, it tells me that I was born to take a man inside of me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually love it when a man lays on top of me and me on my stomach.  I get to feel his weight and his strength.  As he fucks me into the mattress. Lately I put on nylons for men and get on the corner of the mattress face down ass in the air, feet on the ground and they just fuck me till I'm full of seed.  It makes me feel like a whore, but sometimes that's what I need.

• Thanks 1

Once I find a safe partner, I love to be bred. usually I'll start by riding his bare cock so we can do some passionate kissing, then i'll let him take me either doggy or missionary. I prefer missionary with my ankles on his shoulders so we can continue to kiss as he fucks me. I also love the feeling of his sweat dripping down onto me. When he is about to cum, I tell him to go deep into me and not to pull out until he is finished. Its the best feeling. his cock going soft in my ass until it slips out. a few times I had the guys breed me with just the tip of their cock in my ass then once they were done, I'd slide into them until their cocks deep in me. That's when I feel the sluttiest.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest naked10

In a few hours my man will come to fuck me so good. When I will see him naked I will look at his balls touch them and see that they are full of cum that we want to expell deep Inside me. He'll fuck me in several positions leting me feel his hard cock  until I can feel him pushing and squeezing and the warm loads of juice, the best sensation in life. Then I feel as weel cum dripping from my hole and some  see his cock with some cum dripping too. So sexy and good!

• 3 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2009 at 4:18 AM, ozpoz said:

I love to be on my back, legs wrapped around the guys body pulling him into me, arse raised up slightly so he can penetrate deep inside. It feels amazing as his raw cockhead flares thick when he's about to cum, opens your hole wider as he slides in and out. Usually his precum flows more and he slides deeper inside, thrusting quicker, cock gets rock hard.

I like to feel under him and grab his balls, rolling them around to ensure all that juice is ready to flow. As he starts to grut and thrust deep, his shaft starts to throb and pulsate, that's the time to use your ass muscles - if he hasn't fucked them out of use! and grasp his cock inside you, pulling on it as he slides ready to shoots his hot goo deep inside you - most guys give a good hard thrust as they start to cum, so be prepared to be lifted up, skewered on his hard throbbing cock as it explodes inside you... you will feel it swell inside as he shoots, and hopefully he will keep shafting it deep into your asshole unloading in short bursts and thrusts - some just ram it deep inside and explode it without moving - often they don't want to move their tender flared cockhead as it spits hot cum, but i like to give it a squeeze with my ass muscles just to see them jump and push it harder inside....

I like to leave the man inside my hole afterwards, gently squeezing his cock, sucking all his juices out of him, leave it inside till he gets hard again and fuck me some more or till he softens and slides out of my well fucked widened hole - if he stays hard after cumming, i'll climb up him and sit him back, with hi inside me and sit on top, riding his wet cum covered cock till I shoot my load over his chest, then lay back with him up me and rest till he's ready for more...

The feeling of being unloaded in is great, nothing like it - especially after a good long fuck session with a huge cock or cocks, where you walk funny afterwards, with a warm fuzzy up your ass, body aglow, muscles aching all over - inside and out and a huge smile on your face! and that feeling of hot cum shoved deep inside your body, sperm wriggling around in your ass for hours afterwards.

Best way to get home is by motorbike, hot throbbing metal stuck between your legs, ass overfilled with cum, vibrating your ass cheeks and hole all the way home......

I totally agree and experienced everything you said here I have also put my ass on a couple of pillows to raise it up for the top to go deeper

• 3 months later...
Guest Riki1975

I feel his cock get extra wet and slippery.  I can usually feel his cock pulse and throb inside me when he cums but I can't actually feel his load shooting inside me.  If he stays hard and keeps doing me after he cums and fucks some of his load out of me, the wet smacking sound it makes is a turn on because I know what's making it.  That usually doesn't happen though.  I always have my guy shove it in as deep as he can get when he starts cumming so I get it all as deep in me as possible and he doesn't usually push much of it out.

For me, it's mostly psychological.    It's just such a hot and kinky feeling, knowing that I actually have his cum deep in my ass!  Getting fucked with a condom feels good physically but I don't feel real and truly fucked unless I get a load up my butt!  I even put a plug in and keep his cum in me as long as I can.

I would like to say something about the danger involved with barebacking.  If you dated a girl and she was on the pill, you would do it raw in a heartbeat. Gay guys tend to be more promiscuous, but they're not all that way.  I had a long-term relationship in the past and he always fucked me raw.  I'm in one now and he always cums inside me bareback too.  I will have sex with certain other guys too but only my Partner breeds me raw.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Riki1975
On 7/16/2008 at 1:37 PM, Guest numnutz_ca said:

Awesome, I can't wait. I really LOVE doggie style. I also can't wait to get fucked in a sling. That looks so hot! So many things I want to try, so little time.

I want to try a sling too.  Also, I want to get fucked in the pool; shoulders deep with my back to the side of the pool,  my arms spread out over the edges and my legs wrapped around his hips.  The water buoying me up should make for a comfortable way to get a good hard pounding! 

• 2 weeks later...

I have always fucked bareback, absolutely hate rubbers and the way they feel. The second guy who fucked me started out with a rubber. I moaned and moaned and then whispered that I wished he could take the rubber off, so we could know each other better....that rubber came off in a split second and he thrust back into me....his cock was wonderful.

I was pozzed in 2005 by a black man and was instantly hooked on BBC. He introduced me to poppers, back when they were still worth a damn and did their job, and I became the bottom cum slut I was meant to be. When I lived in Texas, I used to go to The Executive Spa, in San Antonio and get in the sling. Eventually, a bunch of tops would come in...the chains jingling was the mating call...and they would tie me up and take turns breeding me all day. I would drive home with well over 30 loads in me every time. I felt the tops cum in me, every time. I can tell you that I really feel it, when a BBC breeds me.

As the years go by, I find myself becoming more and more submissive, pushing my boundaries. The best BBC experience I had I met on bbrts, when I lived in Maryland. When I arrived at his place in Baltimore, he opened the door naked, a solid 13". I had never had anything that big in me. He told me to strip and get on my knees. He put the poppers under my nose and made me breathe in hard. My head started spinning and he put his cock in my mouth, which I happily accepted. After a bit of sucking, he put a collar around my neck and led me to a ring in the floor, and he connected my collar to it. He then tied my arms behind my back and then said, "Okay, he's ready". At that point, I freaked out, not knowing what was going to happen, but at the same time I was also extremely turned on, because I loved being at the mercy of this top. Four black men stepped out of the other room, all damn-near as big as the top who met me at the door. At that point, the first top put a blindfold on me. and put a popper-soaked rag by my nose.

Those five tops fucked me for seven solid hours, from 8AM until 3PM. I was dripping with BBC cum and felt like a total whore, and it was exhilarating. The secret to being able to go that long is to not cum. If I cum, it starts to hurt like hell. I became their bitch and they fucked me on a regular basis, often bringing their friends to try my cunt.

So, to answer the OP's question (from years ago), yes, I can feel it and being put into whatever position the top wants me is my favorite. I wonder if the OP was finally bred?

Nothing can compare to being bred.  I was born to please and take cock and cum ; so , just feel sooo complete with one or more loads deep inside of me and slowly leaking out later.  When I get a nice load in me  I know it's my reward for a job well done. I am submissive, too, so the idea of men 'taking' me and making my insides  'theirs'  totally turns me on and and the bulls as well.  Love nothing better than men grabbing me, doggy style by my hips and pulling me into their cock  deep at they can go as they grunt like an animal , totally taking over my body and flooding it with THEIR hot seed.  

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Only thing nicer than a guy cumming in your ass is when he pulls out and moves over for the next guy to slide in on his cumload!... happy to suck on his drooping dick as his mate froths his load in my ass.58d8d921681ff_opsquirt.JPG.7d12b1a0faeefb33b86ea45aaa402ef2.JPG

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...

Im a bottom breeder and i can say i love doggy style immensely,  the submissive feeling as my top daddy takes over me, enters me with a nice bare cock, knowing his intentions and im giving my hole and body up to him willingly, enthusiastically and without hestitation.  Feeling him deep inside me between my legs, his hips pressed firmly and fully on my ass,   whispering his intentions of impregnatung me in full detail.  I makes me push against him making his hard cock balls deep in me, ready to fill me with lots of hot loads of cum.  Most times there will be several guys and ill be the only bottom every one watching me get happily knocked up,  some guys will fuck me several times.  It is bliss.  I wholeheartedly encourage getting gangbanged