Bathhouse Etiquette For Bottoms

Guest werewolf

Guest GymRatTop

As a top, first and foremost the bottom needs good hygiene. Prefer when a bottom makes eye contact and is on his back with his legs in the air and he is fingering his hole so I know it's lubed. When I step up and feel his ass even if it's for a few loads in it I want it to feel tight so guys cinch up a bit when the top comes a calling. Once I'm in the room I expect the bottom to engage as well. Don't want them just to lay there and wait for me to put my cock in their ass. I enjoy when a bottom is ready with the lube on his hand and grabs my cock to get it ready for his ass. Jerking my cock while he's jerking his will nearly guarentee in going to slide my cock inside. (Hopefully he doesn't ask for a condom. If he does he better be fuckin amazing). Once I slide in, I expect the bottom to let me know he's enjoying it. Personally I like to tell my bottom only of he's good will he get my load. And sometimes I even threaten to pull out and blow on the floor rather than waste my load in a lame ass. That usually gets their attention and I ride them till I'm exploding in their ass

• 2 weeks later...

I have the room lit just enough so no one has trouble seeing what is waiting, on my stomach, ass facing the door.

Within 15 minutes of opening the room for business, I either have a hard cock pounding my ass or just someone who cannot resist groping my smooth, perfect bubble butt.

When I want to show off , I make my way to the public sling and give my ass to whoever wants it...loving being watched by as many as possible.

Then to change things up, it is off to the dark room, being anonymously creamed in the darkness

All these are great techniques but really the most important factor that will determine how much attention a bottom will get is age. I don't know how old Well_Cum is but I do know he's not 70 years old because he looks young and he wouldn't be getting all this action he describes.

An older guy can be in his room on his stomach and have a nice looking bum which may bring guys into the room but as soon as the visitor realizes that the bottom is not in his 20's or 30's or early 40's in good shape, they would most likely leave the room. Or an older guy can get on a public sling and I doubt anyone will pay any attention to an old piece of ass. If a young stud bottom boy jumps on the same sling, I can guarantee they may even be a line-up of guys waiting to fuck him and breed his young hole.

I'm not saying that there is no market for an older bottom. Of course many tops prefer older bottoms, but what I'm saying is that there is a much higher demand for breeding young bottoms. It's interesting how many versatile guys are a bottom with older guys and a top with younger guys. I have never seen it the other way around.

Young bottom guys can maximize their chances to get fucked by using all these techniques but most likely in a sauna they would get fucked anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Well_Cum

I am either on my stomach in my room with ass facing the door.

I think it is important to have enough lighting so they can actually see what is being offered.

Otherwise, public areas such as slings.

However, I was told by one great sling fuck afterwards that guys can be intimidated by a hot bottom.

Not sure how to get around that issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I will not approach any one in a bath house. I expect guys to come up to me as I am near sighted and I will not wear glasses in a bath house. But when I walk past the rooms, I go into any room where the guy is naked and on his stomach. I don't really care what he looks like-just as long as he wants to get fucked good.

I will not approach any one in a bath house. I expect guys to come up to me as I am near sighted and I will not wear glasses in a bath house. But when I walk past the rooms, I go into any room where the guy is naked and on his stomach. I don't really care what he looks like-just as long as he wants to get fucked good.

Contacts?

• 3 years later...

As a bottom who visited a few bath houses in San Francisco I had no problem getting fucked. Both in a sling and on one of the bunks. In the sling it was easy. Get up in there and you'll get fucked. In one that had bunks I just layed in the bed fingering myself and it wasn't too long before someone climbed on top of me and fucked me. He fucked me bareback, which is supposed to be against the rules, but...

Here, where I live, there is a place with rooms you can rent, you can leave the door open, and lay on your belly. I've literally gone in, been fucked in there multiple times in a day, and never saw a face. Unless the guy wanted his cock sucked. Lots of Lookers, but generally a guy will look or watch for awhile, come in jerk some more till hard, and then get on top and fuck. But generally laying on my belly with ass up shows I'm available to he fucked. 

Going to a bath in Denver Sept 29th  They are having their first time ever  trannies allowed  party  and I can't wait  to have my holes filled over and over all night.  I will have a private room but also would love to be fucked in the common areas with guys watching then joining in.  mmmmm

• 2 months later...
Guest topload

Be ready for action (clean arse). Eye contact. Show interest to serve. Wait for the top signal that you can approach. Give a nice touch when the top puts the cock out (don't start to kiss - bottoms believe that they can kiss when they want - wait for the top to give the signal that is ok). On your knees (good bj) and when the top is ready he will find your hole to fuck you. The way he wants.

I thought about this one, and who knows? There are days I go to the bath house and feel great wear a cool thong and get nothing. Other days I go in bloated and in a plain jock and get tons of action. It just depends. As you get older you may have flaunt more, and make yourself more available. But like others have said the old stand by off ass up in a dark room works well too. I have done great and struck out , I think, as always, it totally depends on the Tops and what they are looking for. 

• 8 months later...
On 8/29/2017 at 10:44 AM, KCcockLover said:

As a bottom who visited a few bath houses in San Francisco I had no problem getting fucked. Both in a sling and on one of the bunks. In the sling it was easy. Get up in there and you'll get fucked. In one that had bunks I just layed in the bed fingering myself and it wasn't too long before someone climbed on top of me and fucked me. He fucked me bareback, which is supposed to be against the rules, but...

Here, where I live, there is a place with rooms you can rent, you can leave the door open, and lay on your belly. I've literally gone in, been fucked in there multiple times in a day, and never saw a face. Unless the guy wanted his cock sucked. Lots of Lookers, but generally a guy will look or watch for awhile, come in jerk some more till hard, and then get on top and fuck. But generally laying on my belly with ass up shows I'm available to he fucked. 

You talking about hydes?? Went for my first time last week. Had some fun. Took a few bare cocks 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JTinToronto

Face down ass up works for me most of the time.  Sometimes I wear a jockstrap. 

I also really soap up my ass and hole in the open showers - shows guys passing by that my ass is clean and ready for use, or has been used already and I am cleaning up for the next guy(s).

Keep a bottle of poppers visible.  I don't even do poppers but I have a bottle in sight for guys who enjoy them.  Some guys can't fuck without them, and I do want to get fucked.

I let the top decide if he wants to close the door or not.  I prefer it when they leave it open, I like being watched, and hopefully it leads to other guys coming in once the current guy is done with me.

• 2 years later...
Guest indynudeguy

I enjoy climbing into the public sling.  Pretty clear what I want, and sometimes get the added plus of having an audience while I'm taking some strangers load.  When I have to give equal time in the sling to other guys I go to my room, always sure to fuck with the door open.

Guest barehole4use

I like getting in to the cabin, i will keep the door open or ajar that it cannot be closed because i love an audience too, then i get in doggie position, my ass open & facing the entrance from the door so anyone walking by can look, finger, feel & fuck. I normally leave my legs out of the cabin so they can stand & get in between my legs to fuck more deeply & intense.

Leaving the door open others will see the action & get in line, when the times i do this i normally wear a jockstrap to make it extra clear that i am there to be fucked by anyone.

I also always use poppers so keep them obviously in my hand, rarely do tops like using poppers but i do share without giving them the closure top, hate idiots who drop the closure because in the dark you will never find it again.

I normally will get fucked & loaded several times but can vary from 3 to 10+ loads & fucks, sometimes i turn around to see them & other times i don't care i am just there to be used & cum dumped deep inside.

I stay in position till i am fully satisfied & filled with cum.

The attached photo will give you a good idea how i do it.

large.IMG_0556.PNG.6e910b210e006c15877f0c1b1907c9cc.PNG.jpeg

I have had big and small...(length...)  the small around, and short is the worst...keeps poking me...I like a dick long enough to get inside of me...and stay inside of me...thickness is fun tho not as important as long enough to get inside of me.  Most fun is thick and long...OH MY.

I have had big and small...(length...)  the small around, and short is the worst...keeps poking me...I like a dick long enough to get inside of me...and stay inside of me...thickness is fun tho not as important as long enough to get inside of me.  Most fun is thick and long...OH MY.

• 3 weeks later...

I lay in bed with my legs slightly spread, my ass slightly elevated,  but also, im selective.  Alot of men will take rejection kindly.   also when I walk around (Club Pittsburgh), I have my towel slightly elevated over my buttcheecks to sho I'm a bottom 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really don’t bother with bath houses too much anymore.

I’ve spent so many wasted hours watching people walking around and around. Jeeze. 

But when I do go, I find my best results are going for oral straight off. So I find a nice hard cock I like, sidle up to them, stroke it. If they allow this, I go straight to sucking it, swallowing the balls and giving a good suck. Then I gauge the mood by rubbing my arse against the cock, if it looks good, we’ll go for the price, if he pulls away or seems hesitant, I move on without wasting any more time.

ive hung my arse out so many times, it’s ok if your sucking cocks while you’re there, but otherwise it gets a bit boring, and I start thinking about mundane shit.

Guest indynudeguy

I'm always naked at the bathhouse.  When I see a potential fucker, I reach my hand back and lube up my hole so he can see.  In my room with the door always open, I'm ass up with lube and poppers clearly visible.  If I'm on my back I have my legs spread as wide as possible. If someone stops to look, again I lube up my hole so he can see.  It's great offering my hole to any and all.  No load refused..

Guest barehole4use
On 5/17/2021 at 6:37 PM, indynudeguy said:

When I see a potential fucker, I reach my hand back and lube up my hole so he can see.

That's what every good SLUT should do & this too.

large.IMG_0556.PNG.6e910b210e006c15877f0c1b1907c9cc.PNG.jpeg

536af1ab10fdd1c28c515dddeac466d51.jpeg

• 3 months later...

I'm a bit of voyeur so when I'm in a bath house I usually find an area open for all to see, I get down on all fours and push my mancunt out for all to see,I have been pretty successful in getting multiple loads and being fisted with groups of guys watching and taking turns, usually once one guy has taken you with people arounf=d the others see it a free invite to take there turn.

• 4 weeks later...

ABS Houston TX...get a room, then stand at the door with condoms in hand and flash everyone that walks by...I have had many men in my room, at times the door is left open slightly for the next...been fucked so many times, must say I enjoy feeling him cum inside of me, and I ask that he cum inside of me.  If we use a condom I always suck the cum out, for my oral pleasure.