My Conversion Fuck

Guest breed_me_oz

Guest breed_me_oz

A true story about my desire to be poz.

It all started years ago, not the desire to be poz, but the longing to be fucked.

My first sexual encounter was by a guy who was 10 years older then me, I was 24 at the time, we met off the net, hooked up and I let him fuck me, he used a condom, but during our session of his big cock in my tight virgin hole the condom broke and after he came and pulled out there was the remains of the broken condom around his cock shaft and his cum n my blood up his shaft. In a strange way it really turned me on. Atfer the guy left & I lay in bed, I just kept fingering my hole and wondered if I had been pozzed by that guy.

Over the following months I layed in bed each night reliving that night & the thoughts I had, it made me horny & I came to the memory of it every night. I had a blood test, it was Neg.

In the meantime, I met guys off the web, all very vanilla & safe & it just bored me, being fucked with condoms and not having a strangers cum in my hole and laying in bed afterwards wondering if it would make me poz. By this stage, about 2 years later, I went to a local known beat. I wanted more.....

I went to the beat for 2-3 years and sucked guys off, eating cum, I fucked guys BB, came in their hole, but never got turned on by anyone enough to bend over & let them fuck me BB. Until......

One night I saw a guy who was tall skinny & very scary looking. He wore a singlet T-shirt, ripped jeans & big black boots, he had a goatee & tats up his arms. He was smoking. He looked feral, but, I knew immediately I wanted him in my hole. I hoped he was poz & would be happy to share his wealth.

I can't really describe the way I was feeling, excited, a little nervous, impatient, but I knew what I wanted. I went up to him and asked if he wanted his cock sucked? He said he wanted nothing more than a cute fag to suck him off. He unzipped his jeans and flopped out his cock, it was a banana cock, bent upwards & thick, in the meantime I undid my shorts & they fell to the ground, I didn't kneel down but bent over towards him with my ass up in the air hoping he would reach over my head & back & start fingering my hole while I sucked him. He did!

He asked me what I was looking for? I knew what I was lookin for alright & without giving it a second thought I said I was after a dominant Poz Top with no morals who wanted to Breed my hole!

He said lets find a quiet spot were no one would interrupt us.

I followed him into a secluded area & he said bend over and hold onto your ankles, I did immediately, he lubed his cock up with spit and started to pricktease my hole, I was pushing back onto his cock impatiently saying I want to be poz, he said I want you to be poz. He squeezed his cock into my breed hole and started fucking me, I said fuck me deep, deep breed me, poz me man. I could feel him work me, it started to hurt so I knew he was smashing my back wall in, ripping me apart, I knew this was the night.

Im coming he said, he blew in me at the same time I asked if he was Poz & he said, yeah! I said don't stop, work it deep.

I'll never forget that night, I reckon I've wanked 6 times a day to the memory of that fuck, 9 days ago & counting.

If you read this story, the poz feral, you know who you are, thanks.

• Like 2

Guest scatcumlover

mmmm i liked that story alot! i want to bend u over and bang ur hole til i cum, then pull out and have u push the cum into my mouth for me to swallow!

Guest breed_me_oz

Back again, thanks to everyone who sent me msg's, since that night i was lucky enough to see that guy again at the beat, got his number & have hooked up with him once since.

he had his way with me at his flat. bent me over on his bed & fingered my hole starting with one of his fingers & working it up to 4 of his long thick fingers using spit as lube started fucking me again only using spit as lube pulling out fingering me more & all the time i wanted his poz load in me.....

i wanted him to break my wall in sooo much & to repoz me. i told him to try & fist me, i knew this would smash my anal wall, he tried putting in the 5th finger & it was hurting but i was luving it, he did this for what seemed like 5 minutes but it was probably 30 seconds & he said there's a lot of blood back here I'm really gunna poz you up again.

he shoved his rockhard cock right up me, fuck it hurt, but i wanted him badly, he fucked me & fucked me quicker, deeper & longer than i thought was possible, he groaned loudly & said i'm coming up your slut hole man

i said fuck me deep man keep pozing my hole, i was slamming back on his cock as hard as i could, he pulled out & there was blood & cum everywhere.

i guess i wont know officially that i'm coverted till i get some test results in a few months but i know magic is happening inside me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dare2bare

am i converting? 3 days off work this week with wicked flu & vomiting.

are you converting mate-sounds very much like it. have you met up with this guy again since then.

am i converting? 3 days off work this week with wicked flu & vomiting.

Well, they say you can get sick the first few days after you become poz, but that is not always the case, hard to say until you get you rtest results.

I found out May 8th I am HIV+, not from trying to become poz but just happened they estimate it has been about 1 years since I became poz.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest breed_me_oz

Man Club80 rocks, i've had soo many guys fuck me raw in the sling rooms, most guys dont even reach for the condoms they just prick tease my hole & when i tell em to fuck me they just stick it in & fuck me till they cum, thanks guys, i'm luving it especially when u tell me yer status when yer cuming in me - 11 poz loads in 3 visits.

Guest TokyoDickDrainer

ur posts always get me hot man------- i took a couple loads today myself. one in a train station toilet, and the other in a adult video booth. i thought i was sleazy. i got home and jacked off and then read your post and realized you have me beat hands down in the cum whore department buddy.

enjoy those loads.

i hope you get what you are after.

keep those raw posts cummin and good luck gettin ur seed!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TokyoDickDrainer

Hey Breed me oz --- every time i try to click on your handle to see ur profile and send u a msg. it doesn't cum up? Are you on some private thing? A moderator of this site? Anyone else find his profile???

If u need to unlock something for me, pls. do .

Think ur stories are hot.

GOOD ON YOU for getting just what u wanted.

Take those loads man-----------

keep writing about ur parties and how many u get.

i will do the same.

not nearly as many loads as u.

but when i get to the saunas here -- i can usually get at least a dozen loads a session.

no question u r the champ load taker for me!!

my cum hero!!

and POZZZZZZZZZZZ-itively sexy.

:-)))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

A true story about my desire to be poz.

It all started years ago, not the desire to be poz, but the longing to be fucked.

My first sexual encounter was by a guy who was 10 years older then me, I was 24 at the time, we met off the net, hooked up and I let him fuck me, he used a condom, but during our session of his big cock in my tight virgin hole the condom broke and after he came and pulled out there was the remains of the broken condom around his cock shaft and his cum n my blood up his shaft. In a strange way it really turned me on. Atfer the guy left & I lay in bed, I just kept fingering my hole and wondered if I had been pozzed by that guy.

Over the following months I layed in bed each night reliving that night & the thoughts I had, it made me horny & I came to the memory of it every night. I had a blood test, it was Neg.

In the meantime, I met guys off the web, all very vanilla & safe & it just bored me, being fucked with condoms and not having a strangers cum in my hole and laying in bed afterwards wondering if it would make me poz. By this stage, about 2 years later, I went to a local known beat. I wanted more.....

I went to the beat for 2-3 years and sucked guys off, eating cum, I fucked guys BB, came in their hole, but never got turned on by anyone enough to bend over & let them fuck me BB. Until......

One night I saw a guy who was tall skinny & very scary looking. He wore a singlet T-shirt, ripped jeans & big black boots, he had a goatee & tats up his arms. He was smoking. He looked feral, but, I knew immediately I wanted him in my hole. I hoped he was poz & would be happy to share his wealth.

I can't really describe the way I was feeling, excited, a little nervous, impatient, but I knew what I wanted. I went up to him and asked if he wanted his cock sucked? He said he wanted nothing more than a cute fag to suck him off. He unzipped his jeans and flopped out his cock, it was a banana cock, bent upwards & thick, in the meantime I undid my shorts & they fell to the ground, I didn't kneel down but bent over towards him with my ass up in the air hoping he would reach over my head & back & start fingering my hole while I sucked him. He did!

He asked me what I was looking for? I knew what I was lookin for alright & without giving it a second thought I said I was after a dominant Poz Top with no morals who wanted to Breed my hole!

He said lets find a quiet spot were no one would interrupt us.

I followed him into a secluded area & he said bend over and hold onto your ankles, I did immediately, he lubed his cock up with spit and started to pricktease my hole, I was pushing back onto his cock impatiently saying I want to be poz, he said I want you to be poz. He squeezed his cock into my breed hole and started fucking me, I said fuck me deep, deep breed me, poz me man. I could feel him work me, it started to hurt so I knew he was smashing my back wall in, ripping me apart, I knew this was the night.

Im coming he said, he blew in me at the same time I asked if he was Poz & he said, yeah! I said don't stop, work it deep.

I'll never forget that night, I reckon I've wanked 6 times a day to the memory of that fuck, 9 days ago & counting.

If you read this story, the poz feral, you know who you are, thanks.

fuck that is hot!

• 1 year later...

another great story of the joy of riding a raw poz cock.    would love to know if the OP is still around here....and would like to share his status.   I got knocked up last fall.....and have been riding more poz cock than I could have ever imagined.   

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

love to know that some stranger is dumping his load in me. Love the sauna with so many cocks. Recently there on a slow Sunday, only 3 others there. But I lay ass up as one guy ate my hole. leaving me well lubed. The other 2 watched then went to work on my well lubed hole, leaving their love offering.