CNJ Top looking to deliver his juice

Guest cnj_rabbit

Guest cnj_rabbit

I get the motel room, you get down on all fours. I fuck you dogie style !!

Love to kiss, love to 69 - you should too !!

All ages and race are welcome. You should be at least 5 ft 10 in, H/W proportional and clean.

The only thing better than a small to medium sized butt, are lips that scream kiss me Bob, Kiss me !!

germankiss @ yahoo

post-23563-1205205800_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
Guest cumagain
Looking for negative bottoms in CNJ and surrounding areas to take my juice. You must enjoy kissing and have thin long legs. Looking to get a motel room in central New Jersey on Friday / Saturday nights, all ages welcome.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cumagain
Looking for negative bottoms in CNJ and surrounding areas to take my juice. You must enjoy kissing and have thin long legs. Looking to get a motel room in central New Jersey on Friday / Saturday nights, all ages welcome.

Guest cumagain

Can host tonite?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest 2serviceTops

Communicate with me, lets see if we have a mutual interest? Neg btm here and love kissing, especially when you would be on the edge and releasing...

• 2 years later...
Guest Servicetop67

bottom here who may be interested. Hit me back.

I get the motel room, you get down on all fours. I fuck you dogie style !!

Love to kiss, love to 69 - you should too !!

All ages and race are welcome. You should be at least 5 ft 10 in, H/W proportional and clean.

The only thing better than a small to medium sized butt, are lips that scream kiss me Bob, Kiss me !!

germankiss @ yahoo