The pleasures of the sling.

Guest travelingbutthole

Guest travelingbutthole

A few weeks ago I was fucked in a sling for the first time and it was amazing.

I was at Playpit in London for the sunday session and I thought "why not?" and I hopped on up for a ride.

And fucking hell was I ridden for a few hours.

The position allows for much deeper penetration and mentally it is just another level of sexiness.

With your feet in the straps you become a suspended hole that is more or less public property so the submissive part of me kept my eyes closed and held onto the chains to stop myself from trying to hold anybody back.

Next time I plan on adding a blindfold, gag, collar and wrist cuffs to complete the fantasy elements.

Next time will probably be the 9th of March by the way.

If any bottoms out there haven't tried getting fucked in a sling I cannot reccomend it highly enough so just lie back and think of the juice.

Guest Wolfhawke4raw

Love getting fucked in a sling...and yeah it allows for deeper penetration, you can put your feet up and concentrate on the fuck.

Your fantasy is a lot like mine...strap in blindfolded and enjoy the ride as it were...just to see how many loads I can take in one night...

Guest travelingbutthole
Love getting fucked in a sling...and yeah it allows for deeper penetration, you can put your feet up and concentrate on the fuck.

Your fantasy is a lot like mine...strap in blindfolded and enjoy the ride as it were...just to see how many loads I can take in one night...

Well it looks as if I am going to see how many today.

Just cleaned out and should be hanging at Playpit by about 17:00 onwards.

Maybe a bondage top would be willing to step forward once I am installed and run the show for a while.

Could be fun.

• 2 months later...
Guest cum2me
A few weeks ago I was fucked in a sling for the first time and it was amazing.

I was at Playpit in London for the sunday session and I thought "why not?" and I hopped on up for a ride.

And fucking hell was I ridden for a few hours.

The position allows for much deeper penetration and mentally it is just another level of sexiness.

With your feet in the straps you become a suspended hole that is more or less public property so the submissive part of me kept my eyes closed and held onto the chains to stop myself from trying to hold anybody back.

Next time I plan on adding a blindfold, gag, collar and wrist cuffs to complete the fantasy elements.

Next time will probably be the 9th of March by the way.

If any bottoms out there haven't tried getting fucked in a sling I cannot reccomend it highly enough so just lie back and think of the juice.

You are so right man, last time I was fucked in a sling was unbelievable, dude just pounded away for hours, it was really a great time, I love SLINGS!!!!

post-49721-1212037399.jpg

Guest Bareback_Dude

I like slings in saunas/bathouses but for some reason I find that in all public slings they always have too much light.

I was just in Toronto and at saunas Steamworks and Spa Excess the sling area had too much light. Most guys feel more uninhibited in a semi-darkness but I don't know why they either turn-off or lower the lights in the sling area. I'm sure that if the sling area had very little light there would be a lot of action and guys watching.

How are the sling areas in sauans you've seen? Semi-dark? Too much light? Or perfect lighting?

Guest nkdbbcumbtm

Getting fucked in a sling is the best position of all. Who ever is fucking you can get every last inch of his cock buried in your ass. Any bottom who has never tried a sling does not know what he is missing. I had a friend who rigged his sling so that I could get fucked in the ass a suck cock at the same time and having one cock buried in your and one down your throat is a double ended pleasure trip. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Tightboyarse
Getting fucked in a sling is the best position of all. Who ever is fucking you can get every last inch of his cock buried in your ass. Any bottom who has never tried a sling does not know what he is missing. I had a friend who rigged his sling so that I could get fucked in the ass a suck cock at the same time and having one cock buried in your and one down your throat is a double ended pleasure trip. :)

I love slings and am designing my own in my bedroom...permanent! Love it love it! But most slings are put in wrong places ie halfway house. Should be either well hidden or central. Natural light. U will follow the action wherever it is.

Dutch sling position are great in their clubs and think that comes from a mature attitude towards sex ! and never empty!! We should copy them. USA tends to be rather tame...otherwise next time u see one....go for it!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbreedme

Nothing says you are about to get the fuck of your dreams than having your butt put in a sling. The fact that your ass is hanging out ready for all cummers is fantastic. Restraints, hood, all add to the excitement. When your head is a bit lower than your ass it opens you up to take it in both ends. I also have had some one use the opportunity to unleash a guttload of piss up my butthole while suspended in a sling. He pissed like a firehose. It was intense. You can lay on your back or on your stomach in a sling. The creaking of the chains holding up the sling adds to the scene when you are getting rammed by huge powerfull cocks. Mirrors on walls and ceiling and a sling or slings in a well equiped playroom or dungeon... The best. The different configuration possibilities are exciting and bring out the pig in me.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I love taking it up the ass in a sling. I go to the Cottage (sauna!) in Bristol where the darkroom is a little too light, but I've been fucked there many times. The sling in the Greenhouse (Newport) can be fun too.

The Fort in London has a sling in the bar - I haven't been fucked there, but saw 1 guy being fucked bareback by most of the guys in the bar.

My favourite is the Homo Kino in Hamburg. The darkroom is pitch black, and very busy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thad10021

When you are in a sling your hole is OPEN for anything , cocks, fists, toys, you are helpless with your feet spread wide , hands cuffed , a hood on , an you are just laying there for any one to use you any way they cane .

Guest Bareback_Dude

I find that in the saunas I've been to the sling is usually in a place with TOO MUCH light so guys are shy to use it. As you all know, at a sauna, most guys congregate in dark areas, so obviuously the sling shouls be in a adark area.

Guest thad10021

LOL i don't care where a sling is , as long as i am in it an some one is pounding me , who the fuck cares . Thous guys in the dark coner can dream what we are doing , an wack off in the dark .

• 4 weeks later...
Guest assforyoujim

I love to use the sling at Steamworks in Chicago. Love to put my feet in restriats so my ass is open for all to use. Sometimes i will suck a guy while a guy is busy fucking me. I find guys love it if they know you will take it bareback. In a ight I have taken as many as 12 loads. Some mutiple too. I leave a towel on my stomack so guys can wipe off their dicks after they cum

Guest PigDaddyNYC

i've never been fucked in a sling and i've always wanted to try. are there places in nyc that one can rent or use a sling? i mean clubs or private dungeons.

Guest travelingbutthole

A few months ago I said that I was taking time out to repair my arse.

Well its fine now and after an all-nighter at Chariots and a few hours at The Fort the next afternoon I'm ready to test it out for real.

I got about 17 cocks in 24 hours and I was hoping that I can beat this figure in just the 5 hours that Playpit will be open this Thursday. If I can get enough guys who are interested then I could justify hopping into a sling for an extended period of time to allow total access for the cocks. Maybe even some bondage and sensory deprivation play could be on the cards.

I'd love to co-ordinate some serious hole abuse.

The ultimate fantasy would be having an appointed time when I would install myself in the sling with my feet in the loops, blindfolded, lubed and earplugged before the clowns get sent in and then they go to town on my hole until they are finished with it.

Pobably never going to happen but I can only hope.

Guest thad10021
i've never been fucked in a sling and i've always wanted to try. are there places in nyc that one can rent or use a sling? i mean clubs or private dungeons.

Pig Daddy email me , there are a few places in NYC an some privet partys

Guest travelingbutthole

Looking for as much cock in my arse as I can get at Playpit from about 17:30 until they kick me out at 01:00. Black shirt, jock, hood, wrist restraints and blindfold so just have fun with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest SubCubNWeho
I like slings in saunas/bathouses but for some reason I find that in all public slings they always have too much light.

I was just in Toronto and at saunas Steamworks and Spa Excess the sling area had too much light. Most guys feel more uninhibited in a semi-darkness but I don't know why they either turn-off or lower the lights in the sling area. I'm sure that if the sling area had very little light there would be a lot of action and guys watching.

How are the sling areas in sauans you've seen? Semi-dark? Too much light? Or perfect lighting?

The slings at Slammer in L.A. are great. There's one with a bit of light, and one a little darker. Then, they also have a couple of private rooms with slings and just enough room to get fucked. I usually like to hang out in one of those rooms and keep the door open to get any tops interested in a private fuck. I love just hanging out waiting for my next cock and load.

• 1 month later...
Guest travelingbutthole
i'd love to try it

Well since this topic has been ticking over for a while I was just wondering if anybody has had a first time sling experience as a result of this topic and how did it go?