The pleasures of the sling.

Guest travelingbutthole

Guest topload

As a top, honestly,   not my favourite place. You need to find the right sling. Some of them toooo high and others tooooo low. Makes my pleasure harder.

• 3 months later...
Guest barehole4use

It's very true not all slings are the same, it's very hit & miss. I've seen it lots of times that the sling is placed too high or much too low. When it is perfect it can be great but it's not very often. To be honest i prefer a fuckbench or a couch that 9 times out of 10 is the perfect height for fucking or getting fucked.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pig4cum

I love being fucked ina slimg. A bud of mine invited me down to his place for a long weekend once and has an amazing house, all open plan with outdoor areas, wet space bathroom shower room, great for watersports and a 3rd floor room all set up with a sling and double bed. He invited guys to drop by all thru the 3 days of the wekkend and had me in the sling poppered up the whole time takingloads from guys who just turned up at all hours during the day and night. During the day I was taken down to the bathroom where i was pissed all over and piss fucked. Also when I went to Paris I went to a sex club that once inside was just one room with a bar in it. When I was having a drink atthe bar I noticed a sling hanging beside the bar and during the night you could sit at the bar and watch guys being fucked and fisted while yoou enjoyed ur bourbon. The roo was set up really well with little corners set up as cells and jail rooms and rows of benches likea gym locker and hot french men would just walk up to you and unzip, flop their big uc cocks out and you could jst suck them and then find a space to let him slide up ur hungry cunt.... Best place I have ever been...

• 2 months later...

I have a contact in Santiago, Chile, who has an apartment with a sling that he rents to horny and raunchy tourists who come to visit. I was in that apartment last November and had loads of fun with the sling. I placed ads in different hook-up sites and had some free sex but I also paid for a couple of gang-bangs in the sling arranged by someone there and had a few guys who came over and bred my hole. That was hot and was able to do it 3 times. They charged me a certain amount of money for each "load" It was very hot...I don't know how much the guys get paid but I guess not much because it's just a pump & dump situation

It's a nice setup so when the guys come in the place is semi-dark. ("A pelo" means bareback)

532.thumb.JPG.c4adde39b2d2c3233b1a610949d87b85.JPG

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 5/16/2017 at 5:42 PM, pig4cum said:

I love being fucked ina slimg. A bud of mine invited me down to his place for a long weekend once and has an amazing house, all open plan with outdoor areas, wet space bathroom shower room, great for watersports and a 3rd floor room all set up with a sling and double bed. He invited guys to drop by all thru the 3 days of the wekkend and had me in the sling poppered up the whole time takingloads from guys who just turned up at all hours during the day and night. During the day I was taken down to the bathroom where i was pissed all over and piss fucked. Also when I went to Paris I went to a sex club that once inside was just one room with a bar in it. When I was having a drink atthe bar I noticed a sling hanging beside the bar and during the night you could sit at the bar and watch guys being fucked and fisted while yoou enjoyed ur bourbon. The roo was set up really well with little corners set up as cells and jail rooms and rows of benches likea gym locker and hot french men would just walk up to you and unzip, flop their big uc cocks out and you could jst suck them and then find a space to let him slide up ur hungry cunt.... Best place I have ever been...

Damn, I need a friend like that!!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
Guest dare2bare2

The last time I was in a sauna, the Locker Room in Kennington in South London, I fucked a man who was lying in the downstairs sling. And yes, I spunked up him-after all he was feeling my swollen balls for a few minutes before I could feel the head of my cock swell. 

• 4 weeks later...

The sling is the best for bottom who like to get pounded for long periods of time.  Put your legs in the stirrups and your all set 

Love to hear the chains shake as my ass gets pumped 

• Like 1