For all the bottoms Fem or otherwise, When did you get the calling or have known that you were meant to take a man inside you?

Here's the full Question from the top, to all the bottoms out there, Fem or otherwise, When did you hear that calling or when did you realise that you were never meant to fuck a guy but you were meant to only take a guy deep inside your pussy/vagina/mangina/asshole, or what ever you call your anal entrance?

For me personally I knew that many years ago, when I first started having sex with men, I don't know but I somehow knew that I prefer to have something inside of me, not me being inside a woman or another man, maybe its the female within me that fully came out and has determined my life the way it is now, that I've always preferred to take it like w female, maybe there's something genetic about being born that way, I just want your feedback on this one, because I think it's an interesting topic.

The other question, I wonder do all bottoms have a feminine trait that says to them that they desire a man inside and not be inside a man?

Or is it just something that regardless you find so natural to do, regardless if you've got a feminine trait or not?

Guest abig14me

I don't think being on the receiving end is necessarily feminine/passive at all. I know a lot of aggressive bottoms who would just as soon the top lay there and let them do all the work. Active/passive is often equated with masculine/feminine. Sometimes they are the same thing, sometimes they aren't. There are a whole lot of masculine bottoms out there who are masculine both in and out of the sheets.

I originally bottomed because I thought I was a bad top who suffered from premature ejaculation. Once I realized I'm multiorgasmic, I began topping almost exclusively. (I refer to my quick orgasm as the appetizer.) Having experience with the act from both sides, there is a difference for me between topping and bottoming, but I can't quite articulate it yet. I'll let that process in the back of my head for awhile and when I can articulate it, I'll be back.

Where fucking is concerned, I have mostly been fucked, now and again fucking others.

At no time has it ever occurred to me that being fucked means I am feminine in any way.

I love men, the smell, touch, juices of men. I have never liked hearing other men referred to as 'she', nor do I have a cunt or pussy - I think of my arsehole as better described as a manhole, if it needed to be described in other way that being one of two holes that I have fully available for using and filling.

• Like 1

I had topped a few guys when I was young.  When I met my first boyfriend when I was 19 and he was 35 and a total top.  I have been a total bottom ever since.  I'm 48 now.  I have never considered being a bottom fem.  I'm not fem acting at all and do not like being called the passive or weaker one.  I do not have a pussy and god help the top that said i did.  

I am a total bottom, I'm there to please my top and be sure its the best for him.  When its going good, I will cum without touching my cock and better yet is when I receive his cum

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I was fucked the first time when I was 7 by my 17 year-old cousin. It was bareback and he shot his second load of cum inside me. He made me suck him and swallow the first. I remember it hurt, but in a few days I wanted to do it again, but he never did, which I think messed me up more than if he'd continued. In retrospect, I was clearly gay at the time,since I can remember being excited seeing older boys in their underwear since I was 5. I didn't get fucked again until 26, but meanwhile tried to be a safe sex top. The first guy I fucked at 23 clearly wanted it bare the first time , but I asked him for a condom. The next time I was pretty drunk and he just sat on my bare cock. I told him I was about to cum, but he kept riding me and said to cum inside him. I did and it was totally intense even though I still felt guilty for cumming in him. I still did not want to get fucked, but nearly every bottom wanted it bareback. I moved to a different city and started hanging out in one bar and got to know the regular crowd. There were quite a few couples with 10 to 20 year age differences. When the younger partners had a fight, they'd be drunk in the bar and wanted to go home with me,. I'm a pushover for a teary-eyed twink and when we got to my house,they wanted to get fucked, even the tops, they wanted it bareback and most wanted my cum inside them.

Then I met Kyle. He saw my EMS shirt and sent me a beer and a note saying, "I don't bite and if I do, I've had all my shots. Can we talk?" I nearly fell off my stool laughing and when I saw he was the guy I'd been sneaking peeks at all night, I waved him over in a New York minute. Before long, I started to make my excuses since I had to work early, but he invited me to stop by his apartment for a nightcap. I was still pretty naïve, so I agreed. As soon as we walked in the door, he started kissing and groping me and being sex-starved, I responded the same and soon we were naked in his bed. He was laying between my legs on his stomach and as he slid up to kiss me, I felt his huge cock trying to slide between my buttocks so I knew  to fuck me,but I just tightened and twisted until he realized I wasn't getting fucked. So,he sat down on my bare cock and rode me until I shot a huge load inside him. We started dating and I always fucked him and always bareback. Until he was injured by a very rough top and had to have surgery, so he couldn't bottom anymore. I figured it was time to take one for the team and one morning in his bed I reached into my overnight bag and pulled out a condom. HIs eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas. I rolled it down over his thick 8.5" cock and sat down  on it. Despite it being the second time I was getting fucked I took the whole thing right to the base with no pain and then rode him pretty aggressively until he filled the condom with a huge load. I was in heaven and never fucked him again, but always wanted him inside me. He was thick enough that the condoms were still tight for him, so when he complained I let him start fucking me bareback even though he was poz. I just asked him to pull out. And that's how it started and I never looked back.

• 1 year later...

I started swallowing cum at 16.  Once I started I couldn't stop.  I was either cruising at Remic Rapids or at the bathhouse every day swallowing as much cum as I could.

For the next 25 years I ached to be fucked bare but I was to chickenshit to go for it.  Then about ten or so years ago I saw my first Treasure Island Media video.  Right there in front of me on my screen was what I always wanted to be - a cumdump!

Three days later I was at the baths getting fucked bare for the first time - definitely more than twice (5 at least).

I having been taking multiple loads about 5 times a week since that fateful day.

Guest barehole4use

The first time i played with a cock was my brother when i was i think about 12 but he firmly denies it ( liar ) & after that i started out at outdoor cruising area's at the age of around 15, i was already quite a big guy & mature at that age too, so always got fucked mostly or got sucked off. i did suck sometimes but most guys did not have great hygiene & that put me off, later in my teens i was still bottom i did fuck a twink a few times & over the years have noticed that a twink ass is the most arousing for me to fuck & yes i always fuck or get fucked bare, now later in my years not saying my age but not old but not young either, just a young fit dad type i still like getting fucked esp bare, i went through a stage between 30 & 40 when i turned it to a big time slut & would get fucked daily a few times but the last few years i cannot be bothered with that anymore, maybe i have had enough maybe not, i still get offered sex all the time, younger guys are always cruising me esp the straight ones, giving me hints etc & they're cute too but i just have ignored them, i flirt back a bit but nothing more, i know i'm fit, a little grey but very handsome too because the women always go goey eyed if i show up just about anywhere & start flirting too ( such sluts ) i have no interest except that i am polite back to them, i get enough sex & if i do decide to go out i can easily get fucked 5-10 times if i want that.

My first boyfriend opened me up to me being a bottom.  I was 17 years old and he was maybe thirty plus a handsome man.  I  loved being fucked I even got aggressive on  a time or two .  I would ride his cock like he was a racehorse.  

Then he said I would be a cute girl . That's when I knew I was meant to be femme.  I liked being treated like a woman.  

When we fucked it felt like we were one flesh. When I was away from him I felt empty. 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
Guest bbmybutt

I realized my butt was built like a girls bubble butt when I was younger. Had a neighbor boy fuck my butt when I was 11 he was 15. We had a sleep over at his place. He told me I had a girl butt. Made me think about it. Well he pumped me good. I guess I never stopped. 

I was 13 when I found a PlayGirl mag. All the men so hot, hunky, handsome and well hung. I knew then, to please men is my destiny. My need to find a man to finally experience a naked man, his holding me, touching me, caressing me, Pleasing his cock, Receiving Anal to feel his manhood inside me, how I knew I Love Cum, was so happy Beautiful overwhelming. I grew up to be a Happy go Lucky Transgender Woman. 

• Like 1

I don't feel feminine at all.  I was married to a woman for 14 years and the day of the divorce, I went out to a pickup bar looking for women.  After awhile, I got tired of playing games with the females and I remembered hearing about a new gay bath house in town and decided to check it out.  Shortly after I arrived, i found i had a raging hard-on but I didn't feel at all like sticking it in anybody.  All I wanted was cock in my mouth and ass.  Five hours later, I had loads of cum in my ass and mouth and all over me.  In the last 15 years, I have never topped and don't plan on doing so but I don't feel feminine at all.

• Thanks 1
Guest ImpotentBottom

Like most bottoms I started off sucking cock in my teens, and I love it from the beginning. The feel inside my mouth, the smell,  the taste of cock (and cum), it was all intoxicating. I was a small teen (in every way), and the guys I started with were bigger than me (in every way). I only sucked cock in the beginning, and the guys never reciprocated, which was actually fine with me. I had a tiny penis, even when it got hard it was only about 3.5", so I never had any chance with a girl at all, but I really wasn't that interested in girls after tasting cock anyway.

After a few years of sucking a couple of guys, I met an older guy in a mens' room who gave me my very first blowjob. He told me not to cum in his mouth, and after only maybe a minute I had to tell him I was close, and he finished me with his hand. Afterwards he asked me to "return the favor" so I got on my knees and started to suck his very MANLY cock. Maybe 5 mins in he said he wanted my ass, but I was reluctant and kept sucking, but he kept asking so I gave in. He started off with a condom, but secretly took it off was finished inside me bareback...despite his deception, I was totally hooked and knew I would be a total bottom for life.

So, to answer the question...I suppose I was ALWAYS a bottom. I have never had the desire to be a top, and truthfully never wanted to be with a woman.

Guest barehole4use
On 4/4/2020 at 6:15 PM, ImpotentBottom said:

So, to answer the question...I suppose I was ALWAYS a bottom. I have never had the desire to be a top, and truthfully never wanted to be with a woman.

Honesty is the best policy, know what you want & be great at it. there are always great tops & great bottom's & some very confused versatile guys out there who are neither good at being a top or a bttm, know what you want & go for it !

I had desires and cravings in my teen years in the locker room showers looking at my friends and teammates they all had nice bigger cocks than I did, but life and marriage, kids and social circles I hid them and suppressed them until my 30s then I lost my virginity and loved it I knew I could not resist it any longer, it felt so good and right I knew i was supposed to take men inside me 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I started at age 7, but fantasized even before that..  I only sucked guys off from age 7 up until age, I'd say 50 because I'm not certain. But once a young  lad fucked and bred me I can't believe what I've missed all those years.

Late in life for most.  After my divorce (from a woman) at 35, I had always been curious about the bath houses around our town so I decided to check one out.  I found it amazing that the men were so uninhibited and it was quite exciting.  I asked for some help on what to do and I was told I could get a room and to just go in there and lay on the bed face down.  It didn't take long until a guy was lubing up my ass and started fucking me.  I loved it, it was so intimate that I couldn't help but wonder why I hadn't tried it before.  Been taking cock ever since.

• 11 months later...

I have known that I am a bareback bottom since the second time I let a guy top me. Ever since then I have only bottomed and always bareback. I prefer that the top cums inside me, because I love the feeling a cock squirting deep inside me. I have not topped since!

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use
On 4/6/2020 at 10:18 AM, barehole4use said:

Honesty is the best policy, know what you want & be great at it. there are always great tops & great bottom's & some very confused versatile guys out there who are neither good at being a top or a bttm, know what you want & go for it !

I still agree with this, knowing your place makes a big difference, i am only a bttm more of a cumdump now & i still hear it from guys that my ass is amazing. be good at what you do.