Nice surprise BUT a strange one

Guest topload

Guest topload

Hey guys. Want to share an experience I had few weeks ago and ask:  Did  you had/asked a request like that before?????

I was bored at home, relaxing ant toked up. Decided to have some action and went to a sauna. Was walking around and I found the guy I wanted to fuck. He was in front of his cubic and invited me. Closed the door  (I prefer open but ......)  and started to kiss and touch each other. Until now, nothing different. His fist question was: Do you fuck bare ???? Realized I chose the right guy. My reply was OH YES. His second question: Do you like a sloppy ass????? At this point I was in paradise, my reply was FOR SURE. His next question: Do you like Cum play????? My answer was BRINGING ON. After that, he asked to give him five minutes because he needs to go to his locker. I found strange but I want to fuck him, for that reason I waited.

After few minutes he came back and gave me three  used condoms, full of cum, and told me that all the guys, before me, didn't want to fuck him raw and he kept the condoms for later. I found a little bit bizarre but at the same time I was excited.

The first condom  - he wants to spread and suck from my cock;

The second one -  to lube his ass;

The third one -  I used while I was fucking him.

After that, he was waiting for MY load inside his ass. For sure, he got it.

He couldn't be more happier for that outcome. For me.... not sure. I believe was good as well.... blazed, sloppy ass, fucked raw and load an ass.  anything to complain ???????

Keeping used condoms for later........ NORMAL ??????

• 1 month later...