Also been wanting to  be  DP'd for a long time  . The thought of the sensations as two studs enter my tight hole, race to see who knocks me up first then the  view of my gaping hole leaking their cum is such a turn on for me.  

CIMG4218 (Small).JPG

• Like 3

I've tried unsuccessfully twice to get two inside... no luck! So both guys took turns fucking and loading me, then 1st came back to do my sloppy hole again!

Need a guy to work my hole loose so i am able to take two, as i still want to feel them both in me squirting together.

I also have tried double penetration no luck I was made in the middle they both came at the same time in my pussy ass and my wet month

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's on top of my list too. Even better if it were a gang bang  two or three at a time.    Hoping to get that treatment in Denve sept 29th and 30th.   :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting.  I see lots of bottoms weighing in here but my top brothers (all two of them) are remaining strangely quiet.  Not speaking for all of us but here are some thoughts to consider:

1.  Don't make it hard for them to get inside of you.  If you are tight, someone is going to get left out in the cold and he's going to lose interest very quickly.  Make sure you are well stretched and loosened up.  Use a big butt plug to get/keep yourself ready at, say a party or a club or a bathhouse.  Keep the hair groomed back there (this is a good idea for many reasons).  Too much fur only complicates the issue and can be distracting.

2.  Don't make it hard for them to stay inside of you.  Don't ask anybody to be slow or gentle as you get used to it.  You should have done your homework and gotten used to a good stretching before you even got yourself into the situation.  Tops are, by definition, selfish (if they're good at it and know what they're doing).  They're not going to want to coo and coddle to a bottom  until he relaxes -- especially if he's jockeying for space with another top.  He's going to want to get in there, get busy, get off, and then move to the next hole.  Keep your position neutral.  Depending on how you're getting penetrated, making it easier for one guy is going to put the other one out in the cold.  Keep the drama and distractions to a minimum.  Let both guys focus on doing what should feel good for all three of you.  Don't wiggle, buck around, scream like a banshee, bark orders like a drill sargent, or otherwise create distractions. 

3.  Keep your expectations reasonable.  Both tops are going to have to be fairly large and both are going to have to be real hard.  Be sensitive to the fact that doing this is a semi-public place is going to put additional pressure on your tops to perform.  Expecting two guys to get off inside of you at exactly the same moment is really pretty unreasonable.  Chances are, one or both of them is going to want to "win."  This means different things to different guys.  Some guys think cumming first inside of you means he's marked you and he's beat the other guy at planting his seed inside of you.  He's going to leave you as sloppy seconds for the other guy.  Some guys feel like being the last man standing and finishing the job the an amateur started is winning.  Of course, they're both right.  It's incumbent upon you to understand that, to read them, and to make them both feel like they've won when the reality is that you've got two loads of cum in a very relaxed hole so you're the real winner. 

4.  Most tops don't like to share.  We like to be the center of your attention.  We don't want you distracted.  We expect you to do your job which is giving us pleasure and getting us off inside of you.  For me, feeling my dick slide against another man who is trying to get off as his objective is not nearly as exciting and pleasurable as having my cock buried deep in the soft, wet, slippery warmth of a man whose objective it is to get me off. 

So, gents, fantasize away but when push comes to shove (pun intended) make sure you go into it with your eyes and ass wide open.  Don't set yourself up for disappointment because DPing is trickier business for tops than it is for bottoms.  You might be able to orchestrate it to everyone's concurrent and complete satisfaction but the chances are against you.

• Like 4

Thank you! the information you provided definitely helps ALOT!  I never though about using a butt plug prior to stretch my hole before.  Plus I didn't realize that tops are not big into sharing, that would explain why I am having such a difficult time finding 2 guys that are willing.

Thanks again, I sincerely appreciate it!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest topload

Mate. Trust me ...... it is difficult for the bottom to take 2 cocks.  Sometimes even more difficult for the top to fight for a space inside a hole. If the bottom is not welllllll open, make our life  really hard. At same time, if you can take 2, will change your life. Went to a party and the guy had a OPEN HOLE (he was a big fun of FF). For us (top) it is a great experience to seed a hole with another cock inside.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/18/2017 at 11:56 PM, Lookn4btm said:

Interesting.  I see lots of bottoms weighing in here but my top brothers (all two of them) are remaining strangely quiet.  Not speaking for all of us but here are some thoughts to consider:

1.  Don't make it hard for them to get inside of you.  If you are tight, someone is going to get left out in the cold and he's going to lose interest very quickly.  Make sure you are well stretched and loosened up.  Use a big butt plug to get/keep yourself ready at, say a party or a club or a bathhouse.  Keep the hair groomed back there (this is a good idea for many reasons).  Too much fur only complicates the issue and can be distracting.

2.  Don't make it hard for them to stay inside of you.  Don't ask anybody to be slow or gentle as you get used to it.  You should have done your homework and gotten used to a good stretching before you even got yourself into the situation.  Tops are, by definition, selfish (if they're good at it and know what they're doing).  They're not going to want to coo and coddle to a bottom  until he relaxes -- especially if he's jockeying for space with another top.  He's going to want to get in there, get busy, get off, and then move to the next hole.  Keep your position neutral.  Depending on how you're getting penetrated, making it easier for one guy is going to put the other one out in the cold.  Keep the drama and distractions to a minimum.  Let both guys focus on doing what should feel good for all three of you.  Don't wiggle, buck around, scream like a banshee, bark orders like a drill sargent, or otherwise create distractions. 

3.  Keep your expectations reasonable.  Both tops are going to have to be fairly large and both are going to have to be real hard.  Be sensitive to the fact that doing this is a semi-public place is going to put additional pressure on your tops to perform.  Expecting two guys to get off inside of you at exactly the same moment is really pretty unreasonable.  Chances are, one or both of them is going to want to "win."  This means different things to different guys.  Some guys think cumming first inside of you means he's marked you and he's beat the other guy at planting his seed inside of you.  He's going to leave you as sloppy seconds for the other guy.  Some guys feel like being the last man standing and finishing the job the an amateur started is winning.  Of course, they're both right.  It's incumbent upon you to understand that, to read them, and to make them both feel like they've won when the reality is that you've got two loads of cum in a very relaxed hole so you're the real winner. 

4.  Most tops don't like to share.  We like to be the center of your attention.  We don't want you distracted.  We expect you to do your job which is giving us pleasure and getting us off inside of you.  For me, feeling my dick slide against another man who is trying to get off as his objective is not nearly as exciting and pleasurable as having my cock buried deep in the soft, wet, slippery warmth of a man whose objective it is to get me off. 

So, gents, fantasize away but when push comes to shove (pun intended) make sure you go into it with your eyes and ass wide open.  Don't set yourself up for disappointment because DPing is trickier business for tops than it is for bottoms.  You might be able to orchestrate it to everyone's concurrent and complete satisfaction but the chances are against you.

I am a bottom and thank you

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Never had this pleasure . My hole is always tight which is a good thing for the guys that i see but not sure if i can take 2 cocks. Will have to try if i get the chance.

Thanks for the pointers, Captain dear  :)   Getting DPd is still way at the top of my to do list   I'll certainly keep in mind when I get the opportunity to be a double dick inside slut . 

sindi47[3270].jpg

I've gotten DP'd many times and it is always a treat!! Yes you really need to try to keep both tops hard and satisfied all the time and just be as loose as you can before and really lubed up to slide in quick and easy and then let them work you over....It is an awsome experience...

• Like 1