Tops. Best Position for Fucking

Guest abig14me

I like different positions with different guys based on a number of factors. But if I could only fuck in one position for the rest of my life, the bottom would be on his back with legs in the air (or held up by my arms or heels on the small of my back) because I love to kiss while I fuck.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

My favourite position is being face down ass up preferably over the side of a couch for comfort. This gives the TOP total access to nail my ass full of spunk + it's the perfect position when there is a train of guys in the room using my hole to unload in.

I love to be on my back my legs in the air or on the shoulders of the top. But I like a top who takes control and puts me up against the wall

On 7/6/2017 at 10:44 PM, abig14me said:

I like different positions with different guys based on a number of factors. But if I could only fuck in one position for the rest of my life, the bottom would be on his back with legs in the air (or held up by my arms or heels on the small of my back) because I love to kiss while I fuck.

I can't argue with that, even though its not  my favorite position, I do like it when a man kisses me while he is pounding me.  btw, I would love to do it that position with you anytime!

• 2 weeks later...

I like him face down flat, my feet either side of his waist, my cock straight down into his hole... it pushes down on his prostrate and makes him feel every throb, some guys can feel my hot cum hit them inside... cumming inside like that also keeps me hard after cumming!! I also like to lick n nibble on their ears and neck as i fuck... nothing better than cummin in their hole as my wet tongue thrusts into their ear!!

• Like 1
Guest abig14me
13 hours ago, ozpozraw said:

I like him face down flat, my feet either side of his waist, my cock straight down into his hole... it pushes down on his prostrate and makes him feel every throb, some guys can feel my hot cum hit them inside... cumming inside like that also keeps me hard after cumming!! I also like to lick n nibble on their ears and neck as i fuck... nothing better than cummin in their hole as my wet tongue thrusts into their ear!!

I like that position but it makes me cum way too fast! Definitely can't do that position during the first fuck unless I want to come quickly. I sometimes can handle it for the second fuck. I definitely can do that position the third fuck though.

Me sitting upright with him facing me, his legs wrapped around my waist, chests pressed together and with my cock buried inside of him. I can thrust up and he can ride my cock at the same time, while I can also jerk his cock or he can just rub it against my abs as he rides me. As we are face to face, we can also do some heavy kissing.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I love my bottom to be face down, biting the pillow as I'm on top of him, thrusting deep. When I get close, I really love to flip him on his back and have him wrap his legs around my back as we kiss and I cum deep inside him - that really creates the most intense connection, plus it allows me to collapse on top of him and let him feel my strong body pinning him down as I enjoy that intense relaxation that follows the ecstasy of cumming bareback.

• 10 months later...
On 8/11/2017 at 1:37 PM, 0000RC said:

Me sitting upright with him facing me, his legs wrapped around my waist, chests pressed together and with my cock buried inside of him. I can thrust up and he can ride my cock at the same time, while I can also jerk his cock or he can just rub it against my abs as he rides me. As we are face to face, we can also do some heavy kissing.

This is my favorite position as a bottom......though i do get sooo turned on when a guy does the pyramid. .......well never knew it was called that, but that's apparently its name according to that previous sex guide link.....great link by the way!

• 2 months later...
On 8/22/2017 at 5:28 PM, takingitbare said:

dogstyle in my favorite position.  I really get into a top who can pound hard while in that position.

I need to find a couple tops to go to work on my ass. Huge fantasy of mine to let 2 or 3 big dicks wear me out and have me however they want me. Love to sub bottom and really love doggy style and on my back, legs thrown over their shoulders with balls slapping my ass. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm a total top, and my favorite is grabbing a bottom's legs by his ankles and holding them up in the air as I drive my cock in.  Then gradually pushing his legs back up over his head until he is doubled up, where I straddle his hips and really stick it in his butt while I sit on his butt.  

total bottom in san francisco. favorite position is on my hands and knees with Top fucking me deep. love the way it feels. always hot when a Top pushes his cock in me as far as he can when he shoots his hot load so it is shot deep in me. have taken all sizes, races. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest swm17

Mmm! Best position for a bottom - well on all fours is cool but I like to see my top as he fucks me - so on my back with my legs wrapped around his waist or in a sling is good too again so I can see his face as he pounds me then again sitting astride him while he fucks me also good - providing we can share kisses & see each other enjoy the passion any position is good . 

On 11/29/2017 at 5:28 AM, calimascguy said:

I love my bottom to be face down, biting the pillow as I'm on top of him, thrusting deep. When I get close, I really love to flip him on his back and have him wrap his legs around my back as we kiss and I cum deep inside him - that really creates the most intense connection, plus it allows me to collapse on top of him and let him feel my strong body pinning him down as I enjoy that intense relaxation that follows the ecstasy of cumming bareback.

I also like this type of top who takes control

my favorite position to receive loads in my ass is on all fours bent with my head resting on the floor, so the buttocks remain open facilitating the anus to receive.
the favorite one to give loads is he lying with his legs on my shoulders, so you can penetrate more deeply