CumUnion

There are CumUnion parties only in Hove and Sheffield in the UK at the moment. Anyone on here been to one of these?

The London one isn't happening at the moment.

I don't have much spare time and nedd to het my hole fucked, raw at all times - spit roast too. Open to most scenes.

Any suggestions for UK places where if I take the holes there, they will probably get filled.

Guest barehole4use

why don't you go to hampstead heath by the fuck tree, If you want to be used no holes barred, it's a great place for getting screwed anonymous & bare.

• 2 weeks later...

Mmm remember a night spent on Hampstead Heath, not sure about any fuck tree! But long grass, naked bodies as it was a warm night, groups, singles, lost count of how many cocks and not a condom in sight! Stayed a few nights at some gay hotel... bar was busy downstairs but everyone seemed to be coming past my room on the first floor, so wedged my door open and lay naked on bed.. several guys stopped by and unloaded in me, some stopped by later to sample my cummy hole and add a bit more to it! Trying to remember name of hotel!!!