Information and instructions for those bottoms that are about to be barebacked for the first time in their lives.

Hi guys, here's something I've been thinking of for some time, I thought I'll give you my version of information for those bottoms who are about to receive their first ever bareback in their lives.

Firstly let me say this, from one bottom to another, it is the most intimate beautiful emotional time of my life, there's nothing like it, this is what I call really losing ones virginity, sure I lost it long ago, but it was with a guy fucking me with a condom and him blowing his seed into the condom, but I get nothing, that's not really loosing your virginity, the day I really lost my virginity was when I was fucked bareback for the first time and the very first time my long time FB planted his seed deep inside of me, now that's what it really felt like when I truly lost my virginity, to me that was magical.

Now for those who are about to receive a man's cock for the first time without a barrier i.e. a rubber/condom for the first time in your life, Don't be afraid of it learn to embrace it, let your partner know how you want it done and where and when, get the mood right, have a romantic dinner for the two of you, put on some nice music that will get the both of you in the mood for bareback sex, remember only one thing, or should I say, two things, the lube, KY or what ever lube suites you, but most importantly forget the condoms.

Have a nice warm to not too hot bath together, make sure you are clean on the outside as on the inside, find a nice comfortable place where you are about to have sex.

Now you are about to be penetrated for the first time without a condom, remember to relax, relax the muscles around your mancunt/manpussy, or what ever you call it, get him or you to lube your entrance hole, get him to lube up his manhood for an easier entry, let him ease it inside you, let him go all the way inside you, let yourself feel the joys of skin to skin contact because that's what Barebacking is all about, remember that's how our parents did it to make us all.

Let him pick up the pace, maybe if you are uncomfortable, try another position, and most important, ENJOY THE RIDE!  When he's close, make sure he doesn't pull out, let him know to go for it, hopefully for you, you are about to orgasm as well, let him flow inside of you, remember after that, you'll have a piece of him deep inside you, that is the most intimate part of being a bareback bottom, to me it's the most sacred part of being a bareback bottom, that is why it's the most beautiful part and thing about being a 100% Bareback Bottom and there's nothing like it ever in the whole entire word.

Trust me, you'll never go back to using condoms ever again. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:34 PM, LIBTM4U said:

Well said!

i was lucky enough to have him video my first time..

Missionary Angle 2.png

But most importantly, Did you enjoy it, Did it feel good and did it feel right?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, manfish770 said:

But most importantly, Did you enjoy it, Did it feel good and did it feel right?

Oh Yeah! It was the most natural, wonderful feeling. 

Breed.JPG

• Like 2