Do tops get upset if a bottom doesn't cum

I am a very submissive bottom who loves to suck cock and get fucked.  But it either takes me a long time to cum or I just don't cum does that bother tops if a bottom doesn't cum

Hello Captain:

Personally I am not bothered if he cums or not - so long as he doesn't cum BEFORE me.  I hate that.  That probably sounds a little selfish but I am being honest.  When I am fucking a bloke and get down to the serious pounding of his arse, my head goes into a “zone” and my entire focus is on my cock, his arsehole and my pleasure in getting to climax and fill up his hole.  The time for love and kisses and cuddling is gone and I can only concentrate on fucking and breeding.  Maybe other tops experience this, too?  But whilst I want him to enjoy himself and I don’t want to hurt him (well, I usually don’t want to hurt him!) I am not bothered about his orgasm at all and I have fucked lots of blokes who take a long time to cum and that’s okay.  What usually happens: I blow my load in his ass, pull out, give him a kiss and maybe watch him jack off for a bit.  If he doesn’t cum in about 3-4 minutes, I am off to the shower and by the time I come out, he has cum and has already cleaned up.  Perfect.  But as above, this question raises another one about the bottom cumming BEFORE the top and personally that pisses me off.  But that question is for another day…  Bart

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

When i'm being fucked, It's all about getting the TOP/S to nut inside my ass, My orgasm is not important My concentration goes on milking his balls with my ass muscles till he is empty & satisfied.

On 5/15/2017 at 5:09 AM, BumBandit said:

I agree with BigBart.  Whilst it may seem selfish on my part, when I am breeding a willing ass, it's my orgasm that counts.  And I am sure that most bottoms would prefer it if the Top shot his load inside their asses first.

Not at all selfish. For me I love being bred and if it's a public venue you're probably not going to be the last one who breeds me (I hope!)  I can get off later thinking about the loads in my ass.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

If the top is good he will make me cum anyway... hands free! Had a couple of guys fuck me, hit the right spot and made me shoot, one scooped it up and spread it on his cock as lube and blew in me soon after. Another blew straight after as my hole twitched around his cock, milking it dry. A third saw my big load shoot, felt my ass tighten n twitch pushed deeper blowing with every thrust for a good 5 mins, said seeing me blow got him real hot n horny?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest abig14me

It doesn't bother me at all. I know a lot of bottoms whose pleasure center shifts from their cock to their hole when they're getting fucked. One guy I play with regularly has never come and another one has only come once if memory serves. The first guy gets lots of anal orgasms when I fuck him. The other guy gets about as many anal orgasms from me rimming him as he does from me fucking him.

I don't mind the bottom coming before me as long as he can continue to get fucked after he comes. I know for some guys what was pleasurable before orgasm turns painful afterward. With those guys I need to come first. If they can continue to get fucked after they come, I don't care who comes first.

• 1 month later...

I don't usually cum when getting drilled and I don't mind. When I have a cock sliding in and out of my velvety ass, I am focused on his cock, how it feels in my ass, and how I can make his ride so good he will ask me if he can meet again sometime. I live in the middle of nowhere and I want to find some regulars that will take advantage of my need to get bred. I want to be the best ride in the area.

Guest abig14me

(I see I already replied to this.)

If I'm playing with a new bottom, I'll always ask after I've cum the second or third time if they want to come and what I can do to help them. If they don't want to cum, I don't push it.

Edited by abig14me

I just may be the odd man out on this, but I love to see how many times I can make that eager bottom cumincluding tying him up and edging him to start things off.  Collect that geyser of cum and work it into his hole.  That and a bit of spit might jusst be all the lube he needs (or gets).  I love that feeling when I'm buried  8-9 inches deep and he's moaning, bucking and gasping, because the next thing is an incredibly tight sensitive hole and and even more sensitive tip on his dick, just begging to be played with. 

Glad to hear so many guys are fine with their bottom sluts not cumming .  I  general don't cum and don't care as I am totally immersed in pleasing the tops and I get so much emotional and physical pleasure being fucked  that it's like 90% of cumming the whole time, anyway.  I prefer to wait til everyone else is  worn out before I cum anyway ,   if at all,   cuz it scares people when I cum.  Soo intense , many thing they've killed me and it doesn't stop for a long time.  lol    I have cum, from being fucked, no hands , four times so far and I buck so much that the top better hang on .   Nice thing is  , unlike many, if I do cum while being well used  , the party can go on.  I am ready to keep being ridden til everyone is happy.   :)

CIMG4218 (Small).JPG

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Honestly, I think the only time a top should be upset about this is IF he's verse.  Yet traditionally speaking, it's common for SOME bottoms to just suck and receive anal and receive their satisfaction from that. Thus, it's also it's not uncommon for a Top who will only top and receive oral and the intention is for their pleasure only.

I'm PRIMARILY a bottom and many guys are supportive if I don't cum.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Gents.  It's important to consider the physiology as well as the emotional, psychological, and sexual dynamics here.  Anal intercourse is, to some extent, traumatic for a bottom's prostate and rectum.  While it sounds pretty dreadful when put in such clinical terms, the reality is that those are often the very reasons bottoms like to be bottoms.  That being said, traumatizing one's prostate generally makes it difficult for bottoms to come even if they want to.  That is not to say it is impossible.  Then there is the issue of blood flow:  When a guy is getting piped really well, a good portion of his blood supply goes to his anus and rectum making it more difficult for bottoms to maintain full erection and come.  A third factor is that oftentimes bottoms get so excited and deeply pleasured by having a man inside of them that their adrenaline shoots through the roof.  Adrenaline is somewhat like an amphetamine -- and we all know that amphetamines and erections don't usually mix too well. 

The point of all of the above is to say that an educated, experienced, and understanding top won't get put off by a bottom who doesn't cum.  He'll take it as a sign that he did a good job.  And if his bottom does fire off with the top's dick in his ass, the top will take it as a sign that he's doing a good job.  So, what's the problem here from a top's perspective?  It can be a bit off-putting if a bottom comes and then calls an end to the party.  His job is to get me off and since I only cum inside, either his ass or his mouth had better be ready finish the job.  Anything less is being a rude tease.  There will NOT be a second chance to do it right. 

I had a very hot boyfriend when I was younger who pretty much taught me how to be the excellent top that I am today.  Aside from letting me inside the psyche of a bottom and giving me permission -- indeed, encouraging me -- to be selfish and assertive and to use my bottoms for my own pleasure, he would encourage me to keep fucking him on those rare instances when he came first.  He said he was most sensitive to the point that the fucking was somewhat painful after he had come.  He told me that he felt the most violated and used and that when I ultimately came inside of him, he felt my cum flood him more deeply and completely.  He always encouraged me to keep going as long as I wanted even though his energy level had changed.  Like a good bottom, he always thanked me for giving him my load(s).  He considered them to be his rewards for his job well done -- and his job was ALWAYS done well.  I miss him, God rest his hot little soul.

I'm with Looking4btm.  I'm a bottom and I'm there to please my top.  Its always better for us both when he is taking what he needs.  It can really detract from the intensity if I cum while he is fucking me.  I'm there for his pleasure, if I cum after he does great, if not that is great too because I have his cum

• 1 month later...

As a top, it is a huge turn on when a bottom is totally focused on my pleasure and on the pleasure my cock is giving his ass rather than just on his own cock. The best bottoms are always focused like a laser beam on my cock and how close I am to cumming in them - they closer I get, the more turned on they get - it's a snowball effect that leads to them moaning like crazy and me exploding inside them, often with them cumming all over themselves as a result. But if they don't cum, it's just as hot if not hotter knowing that they are getting off most on me cumming inside them!

• 8 months later...

After I cum, I find it somewhat uncomfortable to get fucked for a while, so that's the last thing I want to happen. I've cum hands-free with four guys. One was a sort-of because his belly was rubbing my dick. It's pretty cool when it happens, but sometimes quite inconvenient. Sorry, tops. I know it's a badge of honor to make that happen. But I'd just as soon pass and get fucked again.

• 11 months later...

well, where are all these tops that don't mind if i don't cum.  most tops i meet feel bad that i don't cum.  they don't seem to understand that my greatest pleasure is their pleasure and cumming is the last thing that i want or need. 

On 8/28/2017 at 1:27 PM, Osgim said:

The top's orgasm is all that matters.

You are right

• 3 months later...
Guest barehole4use

I get fucked a lot & honestly TOPS do not give a shit if i cum or not as long as i keep taking there cock & cum, sometimes i get fucked by many guys & not one in the years has tried to get me off they are only interested in using my slutty ass to dump there spunk in as deep as it will go for whoever is next in line to use this slutty hole.

For me, it doesn't really matter if the guy I'm fucking cums or not, as long as he's tight enough and know how to let me fuck him good. But, I find it to be a bonus and a major turn-on when I make another guy cum hands-free.  If he's hot & horny and especially if he's a power bottom, then I'll stay hard for a long enough time to plow him hard & deep for as long as I want. Having a cock that's 2" thick (6" around) a true 8" thick topside, it's not as uncommon for me to make another guy cum as it may be for most because of my constant prostate massage every time I hit him deep. One summer, I made 4 different guys cum hands-free, and one of them I managed to play with for another 2 hours before breeding him deep--outdoors (at night).  More recently, 3 times I've fucked a semi-regular at his place until he climaxed hands-free; another guy I've met outdoors at night 8 times and made him cum 6 of those times, once with an audience of 4 guys. That semi-regular is one who wants me to keep fucking after he cums. But, since most are soon out of the mood, I try to breed them deep very soon after making them cum.

01_Fuck start 12-27-08a.jpg

2018_06-17_02 Sex slave sucking my cock_2.jpg

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use

You sound like an awesome fucker who actually knows how to fuck, makes a change around here. you should come to Belgium & give these fuckers teaching lessons in how to fuck, because most are pretty crap.

If I could get to Belgium, I would be sure to take you up on that offer!  By watching some guys fuck and hearing from others about having been fucked, it's true that a lot of guys don't think about what they're doing while fucking. One big reason why I was in demand breaking in and training guys who hadn't bottomed before is I know how to fuck and how to get bottoms to get their tops to fuck better.  Whether here in the U.S., Belgium, or anywhere, I think I could definitely benefit a lot of men by (in any situation), teaching them how to fuck good.