Hole stretching or fisting

As i get older I seem to be watching more videos of arses getting stretched, double penetration and fisting - not the punching up to the armpit type, just the slow fingers, knuckles to the wrist, stretching slowly!

I had some rather large cocks before, but never managed two at the same time, always loved my hole played with and cum in! So would like to try to relax more, any tips or pointers!

I've basically taken most things up my hole, dildos, bottles, cans, rubber eggs, wooden toys, cones, handles etc, they don't have to go in too deep and I've found cocks don't have to be too big to get a great sensation when they cum in me! Yes i actually feel one guy as he squirts his load, he fucks then pulls back, shoots some cum, i feel him throb, then he fucks some more, does this 3-4 times before shooting his final load deep!

I keep thinking more about getting my hole worked, man handled and massaged, inside n out, but not into extreme fisting. Any suggestions?

IMG_2066.PNG

op squirt.JPG

• Like 1
Guest topload

M8. I am a big FF fan. Really enjoy a nice arse to play. Have pleasure to fist a guy. Had different arses and different kind of FF. For me, the most important if you trust the guy. I know, sometimes you never saw the guy before and doesn't know anything about him (most of the time). But  I believe, in seconds YOU KNOW the kind of guy you are dealing. Some guys enjoy bring pain when fist (no nice) others enjoy giving pleasure for both. Let the guy  stretching you arse (slowly) with his fingers (lot of lube). If you liked and feel confident, ask him to play with some fingers. If the guy is good, soon his hand is IN. Met a guy once (an expert) and i could fist his arse  - until my elbow. Believe me, was a great sensation and he sounded happy as well. One point, I got hard and my cock started to leak. He noticed and asked to fuck him and load his cunt arse. M8......IT WAS GREAT. Give a chance.

• 8 months later...

So many guys say they know how to fist but not true.  It's not just a matter of shoving your fist up an ass, that can cause pain and damage.  Genuine fisters know finesse and how the ass works, includfing the inner works.  Believe me, you know when an expert is in your hole.

28.JPG