no boners for bottom?

Do tops like bottom with a small penis? Do tops like impotent bottoms? I am impotent, and have a really small cock...the tops I have been with lately really like that my little penis is tiny and limp. They like being the only "real man" in the room. Is this just something that i have experienced, or is it a real thing that tops really like?

I would love to hear form tops and bottoms on this question .Thanks!

• Like 1

I don't know about them but my cock is 8 inch thick and I fell bad if my man is smaller than me But hey I am not comparing cocks He is fucking me

• Like 2

Guest topload

I only see, touch and admire .... A HOT ARSE. It is not important , for me, the size of his cock. Don't have intencion to use it and don't care if it is hard or soft or care the position i am loading his arse. Simple rules......UP... OPEN IT..... TAKE IT. The bottom is there to obbey and serve. Both must have pleasure ...that is really important.

• 3 weeks later...

I get real hard when being fucked, cock bounces around stuck out in front dripping precum which flails around in long strands, some guys scoop it and use it as lube, others like to see it bounce n drip.... a good top will position me well and watch as i cum hands free, i can feel his cock swell as i shoot my load, they usually follow soon after! Never had a guy worry about my big cock.. its not always the size that counts, its what they do.....

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Seems to me the majority of tops could care less about a bottoms cock. I have met a few that did like to play with mine as they used me, but not often( and one only did it for torment, made me cum early on when he was fucking me and kept jacking me till I was sore while he fucked me). Obviously it will depend on the top. I'm average at best for size. 

The bottom line, haha pun intended here, is it is all about the tops cock and whatever it is that turns him on. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

i got about 7 inches that can become quite thick, I've chocked many cocksuckers with my cock but to be honest when i'm getting fucked i don't really get hard. It's all about the top & give him my hole for maximum satisfaction - I'm not thinking about fucking so my cock does not normally get hard but sometimes depending on the fucker if he is really deep dicking me & hitting all the right spots then i get a raging boner. I think it has to do with me liking rough sex.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Sketcherman

Total bottom here.  I personally don't want the top to pay any attention to my cock. There is only one cock in the room to be interested in and it's his. 

I usually wear a jock to get it out of site, out of mind.

• 4 months later...

I am small and impotent now for sure and I am there for his hard cock and pleasure I have not had a top complain all tops know I am a sissy bottom only 

• Like 1