Tonight the night of teh Gay Mardi Grass in Sydney and Adele playing up here in Brisban, I got barebacked and bred.

Tonight you wouldn't believe how good it has been for me, well tonight here in Australia in Sydney the Mardi Gras Parade was in full swing and up here in Brisbane where I can hear the Adele Concert playing from my place, I went to my favourite FB, so we celebrated tonight with a good breeding session, whereupon he sucked me and licked me out, oh boy I love it when he licks my mancunt out, get it all wet and slippery and I love going down on his cock and I love sucking his balls, although they're big, I can fit both balls in my mouth and I used my tongue to lick around them and move them around in my mouth with my tongue, Mmm, they are tasty, so is his cock, oh so very tasty, then I sit on his face as he spreads my pussy hole open so he can poke his tongue inside, oh, god that feels sexy, then I tell him I'm ready, so I lay on my stomach with my right hand under to message my cock with my open hand as he puts two fingers inside my cunt, then lubes his shaft good and ready with KY, I think, then he pushes his manhood deep inside me, to make sure he's in deep, I spread my legs wider so he can go in deeper, then he's inside me for over ten minutes but boy what a ten minutes it is as he comes inside me, giving me his baby tadpoles.

As I speak right now, I have them swimming inside me, I have that feeling of contentment of receiving the sacred gift from him, now I will go to bed with that knowledge that I'm carrying a piece of him inside of me, How nice is that?

Have fun, keep your manpussy clean just before he enters you, it's the most natural thing to do isn't it?  As a feminine bottom, I have been as long as I can remember, I've always preferred a man to fuck me deep up down there inside my manpussy, I can't describe it, it's as if it's a maternal instinct that I've had that instinct that has allowed me to be attracted to men, to a man that is a top, I hope to do that again very soon, now that we're in supposed to be Autumn here in Australia, so I hope there's more to come my way.