Is a bottom required to put out on the first date

I am a bottom since I was 17 years and I like to do some crossdressing.  I also like bareback sex I love everything about it I get turned on by seeing tall men big men.

I am just bringing this up cause I know that there are a lot of good men out there.  I had posted an ad on a website of what I wanted and did not want.  I swear men do not read the print please read.  I post pictures of me dressed I get fast replies and some nasty ones or I post an ad with no pictures no replies Oh I post an ad with pictures of my ass fast replies.

When I think I see one that might be alright and ask to meet at a coffee house or mall food court they think I am the nut

My worst thing happened to me I meet a man on line we even skype chat for awhile he was cute I tell him where I am at He shows up no shoes on his feet and stunk like he smoked four packs a day five if he didn't sleep

I am not saying my man pussy is gold put I like bareback sex not with people who do not respect himself

20170228_204207.jpg

get some of this.jpg

00808_5KsD9aNaDFL_1200x900.jpg

• Like 1

I put this up because If I am going to take time to douche and I was taught that a good bottom is always clean and ready Well a top should be presentable

• Like 2

Well as a bottom, even before going to meet up with my Fuck Buddy, as a bottom, I do as you say put out, that is I clean out my manpussy so that it's nice and clean for him to park his member deep inside of me, but I do wear subtle female clothing when I'm going over to his place, like a pair of women's denim shorts and a ladies T-Shirt, he doesn't notice the difference.

If it is not, it should be.   I was born to take dick and feel complete when full of cock and cum.    mmmmmm

IMG_0208.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well I agree with the person with the nice red dress and black hair about being born to take a man's cock and fell complete when he's filled my pussy with his cum while he's still inside of me, in fact that's what happened to me last night, and I kept a piece of him deep inside of me until this morning, when I got back home last night after being fucked by him, I changed into a dress that I call my fertility dress, but no nickers on, I was so tired and content that I wore this dress to bed, I can tell you that although I'm not really a woman but I felt whole as a fem person, almost to what a real woman feels after being fucked by her man, knowing she's got a piece of him inside her.

oh yesss   It turns me on soooo much knowing that  there is some of each man that has bred me in an evening  still swimming around inside of me. Wish it could stay in me for ever  :)

CIMG4214 (Small) - Copy.JPG

for sure  I am always  squeaky clean inside and out before I 'present' for any man.   Some bottoms don't have a  clue... ugh

CIMG4218 (Small).JPG

• Like 2

Good girl!   :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually offer my ass on a first meat. If its outdoors I'll usually offer my cock first, some want to suck, or just play, then I'll undo my belt, drop my trousers, and bend over to suck them, letting them see and play with my bare ass, usually it will be lubed a little, either from the guy befores cum or a little dab of lube just to get them slippery! Usually when they feel my wet hole i feel their cockhead swell in my mouth, so turn around for them to mount me, they never seem to wait and usually slip in raw without asking.... i love reaching under and holding their balls as they pound my hole, it also stops them from pulling out too far when they cum!

• Like 3

Bottoms should always put out for a top, even on the first date. That's my opinion. Being vers. I'll always let any guy fuck my ass, right from the start. I love the loads. As a top, I'd be frustrated and feel a bit put off, if a guy didn't put out.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

ABSOFUCKINGLUTLY. If i'm not getting nailed on the first date there will be no second date with me. I even have a T-SHIRT specially ordered that i sometime wear out & about & always get a smile from guys & sometimes even girls when they see me wearing it. It has text on it that says ; I GET FUCKED ON THE FIRST DATE.

I think on a planned first date, he should be ready for all eventualities.  Obviously this does not include spontaneous hook-ups with blokes, where there is no time for planning.  But from my perspective, if I have reached the point of going on a date with a bloke, I would have already decided in my head that I am going to fuck him and he is going to suck my cock.  So I think he should be ready for sex on our first date and definitely needs to have cleaned out his ass to be ready to get fucked.  It may not come to pass, for whatever reason, but he definitely should be prepared.  Bart

• 2 months later...