bookstores/ abs

cajuncock

Years ago the best place to pick up a good fuck was the local adult book store. The local military base usually had one or two within a  short distance of the main gate. I was lucky to live in an area with Army, Air (^*&^*&(&, and Marine bases close. I found that the best time to hit the ABS was Fridays around 8PM. Service guys would hang around the booths waiting for a chance for quick sex. About 10pm they'd start to hitch rides to the local bus stop. Sometimes if I were lucky I'd meet one who had a weekend pass and we'd spend the whole time in bed. I built up a good sized group who were regulars at my place. I found out that most guys were frustrated with their military jobs and needed to have a regular home life to perform well in bed. Yes, some weekends we did run sex trains at my place. Loved taking all their loads. It was the ultimate no strings attached deal. Once over a long weekend I managed to take 18 loads a day from 6 guys. During our rest breaks I'd soak in the bath tub while they watched sports on TV. It was a closed circle thing so safe for us all.

At one point I moved into a house that became a hangout. The boys would drop by on Fridays with food, beer, and booze. We'd often spend the weekend naked. It was out little secret and the MPs never bothered us. Most guys knew how to use public transport to evade any MPs, a few  bus changes, a little shopping was all it took. It always amazed me. In fact some of the MPs were regular visitors. The other thing was that these guys looked after me. They made sure I had regular medical and dental visits. It was in the days before many of the deadly STDs were around and the military was so desperate for warm bodies that the gay thing was not a big issue as long as you did your job. It wasn't just the enlisted men either. Once naked rank didn't count. We did go out to straight bars a lot, more for cover than anything else. Some of the more romantic would insist on dinner dates. It was sweet. I kept those to weeknights.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

Here they have bookstores & abs too but in the last couple of years they have become really boring places, I think the owners lack imagination to make these places horny for there clients & also a lot of really old guys go to them like a place to hang out or something & now i'm talking about the walking stick crowd = Yukkie - i get most of my sex at clubs or sauna's & i love outdoor sex in the woods too especially after dark nothing hotter then being up against a tree with my pants around my knees in a jockstrap getting nailed by anonymous horny men. I always leave the woods dripping cum sometimes i even do the face down ass up in the woods there are always horny fuckers who climb on top pump me full of cum & leave without saying much more then thanks slut.

• 5 months later...

Here they have bookstores & abs too but in the last couple of years they have become really boring places, I think the owners lack imagination to make these places horny for there clients & also a lot of really old guys go to them like a place to hang out or something & now i'm talking about the walking stick crowd = Yukkie - i get most of my sex at clubs or sauna's & i love outdoor sex in the woods too especially after dark nothing hotter then being up against a tree with my pants around my knees in a jockstrap getting nailed by anonymous horny men. I always leave the woods dripping cum sometimes i even do the face down ass up in the woods there are always horny fuckers who climb on top pump me full of cum & leave without saying much more then thanks slut.

Sure it's not more of a legal issue and fear of getting raided?  A little over a decade ago in Louisville,  there were "adult" ordinances put in place (though not sure if that ever got considered as unconstitutional).  I know some areas where having glory holes is a Health code violation and a few ABS in the Louisville area that no longer exist because of police stings more than a decade ago too.

• 3 years later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I've sucked a lot of guys off at the ABS, they used to have glory holes between some of the booths, but the state made them close them. Now they have windows. So you go in watch the guy in the next booth motion him over sharing 1 booth and suck him off. I met one guy and we both stripped nude stepping out of the booth and I fucked him BB. The store has been hit a few times by undercover state police with a few being arrested. I've never been popped but when they do catch guys they put the report including names in the local newspapers.