Alternate Uses for Condoms

I use to go to the doctors office, pride centers, and other places where hey would constantly give me condoms to take home with me. I'd politely take them, and then at home would shove them in a drawer.  Eventually I was starting to build a small collection, some older which I would use first if a top insisted on using a condom, but many newer ones.  One day I decided that I didn't want to fuss with messy toys (Dildo's) so I started to use the condoms on my toys....if the toy/condom came out clean I'd just leave it on the toy. But if the toy/condom came out dirty, then I could simply peel the condom off, letting it turn inside out, and then tie the end and throw it away.  It worked great. 

I've also found that condoms would help hold on e-stim cock wraps that wouldn't want to stay on a guys cock. By simply putting a condom over, I could keep the wrap in place, and keep the wire close to the cock so it wouldn't pull away while playing.  I've also have used condoms for tops that were insisting on them, then had the top put the condom in a trash can I had near the bed. After they'd leave, I'd pull the condom out and use what was left inside for lube for one of my toys.

So I wonder, has anyone found other good uses for condoms?  Please post any uses you have found in the past, or be creative and make some suggestions to try.  I hate to waste anything, so let's find some good uses for condoms. :)

toy protection.png

• 2 months later...

I used to stealth a lot and always had condoms around but since I decided to bareback exclusively, I don't keep them to fuck.  However, I really like jacking off with a condom on my dick.  The slick, rubber feeling is great and when I shoot my load (I am known for hitting the ceiling on occasion) the condom keeps everything neat and tidy.  Once I was fisting a bloke and tried to put a condom on my hand - but that was stupid and it broke.  Bart

Guest barehole4use
2 hours ago, BigBart1992 said:

I used to stealth a lot and always had condoms around but since I decided to bareback exclusively, I don't keep them to fuck.  However, I really like jacking off with a condom on my dick.  The slick, rubber feeling is great and when I shoot my load (I am known for hitting the ceiling on occasion) the condom keeps everything neat and tidy.  Once I was fisting a bloke and tried to put a condom on my hand - but that was stupid and it broke.  Bart

I only use them while i am stealthing too, If a Top ask me for a condom which they sometimes do. I provide my spiked condom that will tear open while they fuck me so i can get there load deep where i want it. Love your answer on their too Bart.

I don't keep any at home. I only bareback.

Guest barehole4use

I actually buy really thin condoms ( i know it's hard to believe ) but i don't know what it is with belgiums i think it's because they're all so cheap they want a condom to use but never have any on them themselves. So sometimes i get asked do you have a condom. I sure do.