I've only recently started douching. Using a shower shot, it is taking well over an hour.

I'm planning a long weekend away, probably in Amsterdam. I am hoping to spend the majority of my time there getting loads up my arse. I need to keep my hole clean - so after taking what I hope will be several loads, I'll need to have a clean on the go. Probably a portable bulb douche will do for that?

I am thinking of restricting my diet for 2 days to protein drinks, to reduce the amount stuff that will need cleaning out of my hole. Does this make sense?

I was wondering if there are products I can use (Imodium in the UK seems to be an option) that will help me to get my hole cleaned out quicker.

One final thing - I am taking PrEP and want it to be effective. I take one pill every morning. How long do I need to allow for it to be absorbed before I clean myself?

Any advice/suggestions welcome

Guest nuttnmegutt

That is very smaert about adjusting your diet.  In fact, the next time you go to the market, pick up some apples, spinach and oatmeal.  Eat the apples during the day and have a spinach salad at dinner. For desert, make some oatmeal cookies (biscuits?) to munch on and up the amount of oatmeal.  By doing this, you get the fibre in your system.  These foods will help clean your pipes.  Once you start doing this, your body will clear out your lowers and that when you poop, you poop! Douching will be a breeze and you will be on your way in less time.  I got a shower shot type of gizmo and had to stop doing it, too much pressure and reach which opened a can of worms.  Good luck.

19 hours ago, nuttnmegutt said:

That is very smaert about adjusting your diet.  In fact, the next time you go to the market, pick up some apples, spinach and oatmeal.  Eat the apples during the day and have a spinach salad at dinner. For desert, make some oatmeal cookies (biscuits?) to munch on and up the amount of oatmeal.  By doing this, you get the fibre in your system.  These foods will help clean your pipes.  Once you start doing this, your body will clear out your lowers and that when you poop, you poop! Douching will be a breeze and you will be on your way in less time.  I got a shower shot type of gizmo and had to stop doing it, too much pressure and reach which opened a can of worms.  Good luck.

Thanks - I've been using a shower shot, but I think a bulb douche with a long attachment may be better. Useful advice re foods.Do you think that using protein drinks to replace solid food might help if I am having a long weekend devoted to getting fucked and filled?

I am a regular customer of sex clubs and its sad to say that just a few of them have some kind of douche to help us in that matter. Very sad, because sometimes I had my so waited night completely ruined, because as you said, sometimes even having a previous douche at home, we need a "recall" from time to time...
(sorry my poor English, guys)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

If I am planning on playing, I start cleaning the day before. So if I plan on getting loads on Saturday, I will start cleaning with a quick shower shot as I get ready for work on Friday morning. I start taking anti-diarrhea pills too. When I get home from work, I clean again. This will be what I call a deep clean using either a colon snake to get deep or using an enema bag and letting the water penetrate really high. The evening will be spent dashing to the toilet every so often.  I will then eat a high fiber meal, like some cereal. I will do another quick clean before I go to bed.  The high fiber meal will usually push through by morning after such a deep clean and I will do a moderate clean during the morning. I will take more anti-diarrhea pills and wait to see if anything pops up over the next hour or so. If not, I do a quick rinse and head out. I like my ass to be so clean you can eat out of it. I like to be rimmed and fucked and I don't want our fun to be spoiled due to my lack of preparation. I also like to go back and forth from ass to mouth. This turns a lot of guys on. So being super clean is self-serving. Another thing I do, since I love cum, is if the guy cums in my ass, I will want to taste it so I will either squeeze some into my palm or stick a finger or two in my ass, then lick it off. 

One thing I also do to assist in draining fluids during enemas is to used a long dildo. like an 18" double.  I will shove it in as far as I can and when I pull it out, the brown water will follow it out. I repeat as necessary. This also relaxes my ass and helps me take cock later.