Bareback? Yes, No, why?

kinkynicki

• 3 months later...

Bareback for me it did not start that way I had my first Dom start me barebacking and I loved it to feel the hot rush and then the cum leaking out especially from multiple men and loads I went and got a doctor to put me on PReP and unless the man wants a condom my hole is available for bare cocks always 

• 4 weeks later...

Well I'm afraid I suc[cum]ed and gone back to work. Needed cock badly.

33c.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest bottmpipebear

I was first fucked by my best friend when we were 15.  We didn't even think about condoms.  A few years later, his little brother fucked me, but he used a condom.  When he pulled out after he came, the condom stayed half in me and he had to pull it out.  After that period in my life, it was about 7 years before I got fucked again. I went through several years of asking men to wear a condom (though sometimes I was just so hot for a guy that we'd just go to the bathroom in a bar and he'd bareback me).  At some point, though, I began to realize that no matter how big the guy's cock was, condoms always wrinkled up and felt abrasive, and rather than having that wonderful slightly puffy pain after a good hard fuck, it was more of a sting because of the wrinkles of the condom.  I decided to stop using condoms years ago and rarely since have I been with a man who insisted on using one.  It's a testament to how hot those men were that I agreed to let them fuck me with a condom.  I'd like to say that I'm still HIV negative because I'm very careful and selective, but I know it's really that I'm a very, very lucky man.  This is not a brag, I promise, but since I came out of the closet in 1990, I have literally been fucked in the ass by hundreds of men, and the vast majority of them were bareback, and the vast majority of those gave me what I asked for and came in my ass.  There have only been a couple times that I was seriously worried that I might have been pozzed, like the first time I got barebacked through a glory hole, but like I said, I know that I'm a very lucky man.  I'd love to be able to get on prep, but my insurance won't cover it, (bastards) and I can't afford it out of pocket.  I have knowingly let a couple of poz-undetectable men bareback me and cum in me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i prefer bareback, but the top decides if he does bare or goes with the condom, sometimes i just want to get fucked. 

but i love the feeling of a guy cumming in me. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Bareback 100%. I love all all types of loads in my hole, but for some reason, I'm very turned on with guys who have an unknown statuses (not set in stone) and wish I had an unknown status guy (or any status guy for that fact) creaming in me right now! 

Guest barehole4use
3 hours ago, Succuboy said:

'm very turned on with guys who have an unknown statuses (not set in stone) and wish I had an unknown status guy (or any status guy for that fact) creaming in me right now! 

It's because it's a lot more risky thats why you love it, i never ask status, kills the atmosphere to start with.

On 8/23/2020 at 11:25 PM, barehole4use said:

It's because it's a lot more risky thats why you love it, i never ask status, kills the atmosphere to start with.

You are awesome, you hit the nail on the head! And you're so right, asking about status does indeed ruin the atmosphere rather quickly, something that I never do. Sometimes I come across a guy that will tell me his status beforehand, and a few of them told me that they didn't know their status. In any case, they still get to flood their creamy goodness inside of me :-)

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, Succuboy said:

In any case, they still get to flood their creamy goodness inside of me :-)

Thats what i like to hear.

• 2 months later...
On 3/14/2017 at 1:38 PM, CDslut4u2 said:

Always for me also.  Feels so much better, warm and natural BB. Condoms get all sticky , etc. I get turned on soooo much feeling skin on skin and knowing when he cums deep inside of me, I'll be carrying some of him inside of me, totally satisfied and knocked up.  All the men I play with also get so much more turned on when they take me BB.  I love the feeling and smell of hot cum dripping out of me and nothing beats the next guy using it for lube.  :)

01 connie.jpg

I totally agree, Bareback is so much better, Condoms are not only sticky but are smelly, they have an unattractive unnatural rubbery smell to them, but if you've cleaned out before being Barebacked, it smells much better and more natural, the way nature intended it to be, well ask yourself this question, Where did we come from and how were we conceived? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For me, it must always be bareback.  I made a few exceptions 12 years ago--guys just seemed less willing to even meet coming out of the Recession, so I'd accommodate them just the once and to convince them I was for real. But one 30-year-old man that I played with for 4 hours when I was 54 begged me to remove the Magnum after an hour & a half; after fucking him over the hood of my car until I shot my load deep in him, I went back to insisting on always fucking bareback and always breeding deep that first time or he doesn't get to enjoy my fucking him.

01_Fuck start 12-27-08.jpg

• Like 1

We can agree we are all committed to bb if we have a chance.  
The feeling of a veiny cock pulsating skin to skin up deep pleasuring my ass, my prostate and the top himself is awesome. I can’t get enough of the rush and pleasure I can get from a cock. 
 When I top, the silky feeling of the inside of my partner is unmatchable. Rubber takes that away. 
Last time I agreed to be topped w rubber I managed to roll it off while he was taking a break to calm down.  It was enough to put the head to my hole for the raw nature to take over. He kept repeating “it feels so good”. He did not take a break again, just loaded me up good. He said he did not wanna go raw, but he was the happiest to finish that way. 

• Like 1

I'm gonna add a bit of snark here, but who would have imagined that so many members of a forum called bareback.com would prefer bareback? It's like going to a foodie forum and asking if the members like food or to cook!

Sorry. I haven't finished my coffee. I'll be better in a few.

• 3 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I started really late in life and regret what I've missed. Now its all I seek, fuck me hard, fuck me deep, and put me away VERY wet.  I also love taking multiple loads from the same guy as well as multiple guys. My first 3 way when the second top pushed in a small amount of cum from the first top oozed out and ran down my balls I loved it.