Bareback? Yes, No, why?

kinkynicki

Bareback? – yes or no? for me yes, but only for a regular top partner who wants more of a “long sessions of love making penetrative sex” rather than “just a quickie five minute hard fucking” then I would always prefer it bareback; it is so much more intimate, intense, to share that very moment of his orgasm to feel his penis shaft thicken as he grunts and groans in ecstasy and ejaculates his sperm deep inside, erupting like a volcano; feel the flow of his love-juices as he pumps harder and harder squirting his man-load - flooding my anal cavity with his thick semen.

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2017 at 9:54 AM, kinkynicki said:

Bareback? – yes or no? for me yes, but only for a regular top partner who wants more of a “long sessions of love making penetrative sex” rather than “just a quickie five minute hard fucking” then I would always prefer it bareback; it is so much more intimate, intense, to share that very moment of his orgasm to feel his penis shaft thicken as he grunts and groans in ecstasy and ejaculates his sperm deep inside, erupting like a volcano; feel the flow of his love-juices as he pumps harder and harder squirting his man-load - flooding my anal cavity with his thick semen.

Bareback...always, whether its a long session or a quick fuck.

• Like 3

Always for me also.  Feels so much better, warm and natural BB. Condoms get all sticky , etc. I get turned on soooo much feeling skin on skin and knowing when he cums deep inside of me, I'll be carrying some of him inside of me, totally satisfied and knocked up.  All the men I play with also get so much more turned on when they take me BB.  I love the feeling and smell of hot cum dripping out of me and nothing beats the next guy using it for lube.  :)

01 connie.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Bare always now. Doesn't make a difference if it is a one time hook up or more , bare only.  I did go through the condom phase when we were all supposed to be safe etc.  was the worst period of time for sex I had. It turned off many tops and it was uncomfortable, broke the mood and just ruined a good thing. When I said the hell with it and went back to bare everything got 100% better. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

Always for me too - quick or a partner makes no difference, If it's not bare it's not happening.

• 7 months later...

Bareback for me because the sensations are just incredible and it’s hard to describe just how much better it feels.   I love to do it that way and the elevated feelings really do make it all worthwhile.

31b.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I don't really think it's sex unless its bareback... someone has to end up with cum inside! All the better if its both.... even better if theres more than one guys cumload inside u!!

I dont feel satisfied unless my ass ends up dripping... can be the best fucking in the world but if he doesn't cum inside me I'll take as many cocks as posible till one juices my hole! Then i will be satisfied!!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

As for me, Barebacking is the only way to go now days, I used to always have sex with condoms, that is I used to always insist that the guy who was about to fuck me wear a condom, but when I was with a regular FB, (Fuck Buddy for those that don't know what FB stands for), for the first two and a half years, always condom, then one night in 2003, nope, he didn't say a thing and I didn't object, he fucked me and bread me without a condom, so since then, no condoms for me, never again.

Now that I'm on good meds and my Viral Load is Undetectable and my FB is also on Meds, we fuck to our hearts content, as for the reason I do it, it's simple, it's less complicated and you don't get interrupted by having to have a condom on your man's cock, all he has to do now is put on some lube and lube my manpussy and he's inside me deep and ready to release those babies inside me, plus it's so natural and the third and final one, if your Mothers and Fathers didn't bareback, you and I would not be around today.

Plus the other reason is also a simple one, Condoms smell badly, unnaturally bad, whereas natural bareback sex, smells more natural, the way nature intended it to, if you've cleaned out your box before sex, it will smell nicer and cleaner.

• Thanks 1

On December 25, 2017 at 4:01 AM, Anise said:

Bareback for me because the sensations are just incredible and it’s hard to describe just how much better it feels.   I love to do it that way and the elevated feelings really do make it all worthwhile.

31b.JPG

I am so hot for cock in my ass.  It drives me crazy with passion!!!

• 1 month later...

Mmm! Now what should be the correct answer - no bb obviously - but wait a minute, ain't that why we are ?? Everyone knows the risks but also we all know how medicines have leaped ahead in the last decade and so many guys are now living with HIV and that the new drugs are helping to control the illness, that said I'm not saying that just because meds are stronger etc these days that it is safe for bb sex to be the norm!!  

What I am saying is the bb sex is for me, I made the decision many years ago, after playing safe for a while when the scare factor kicked in , I decided that the deep sense of enjoyment was for me, I loved the feeling of a man shooting his load in me, just as much as I love the feeling of shooting off in an ass, the feeling of satisfaction is so intense, so, yea, bb sex if for me, all the time, every time.

So sue me - my choice - if guys wanna know my status, I'll tell me but they are few and far between, for the most part, when guys wanna fuck they just fuck !! B) B) B) 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gingerbitch

Bareback all the fuckin’ way!!!  I absolutely love being a totally submissive little slut with a big, thick dick up my ass. From the time I was about 12 or so, I’d dreamed about getting fucked by sexy dudes. Ain’t gonna lie, first time getting fucked sucked. Second time, I got rock hard and shot a hands-free load, fucking amazing!  From then on, I realized I was put on this earth so sexy studs with big thick ducks could fuckin drill my scrawny little ass. Simply knowing I’ve got a studs raw dick up in me gets me fuckin horny as hell. 

• 3 weeks later...