Guess what's happening tonight, yep you guessed it, I'm going to get my manpuss fucked again, I'm going to get bred again.

Well I'm looking forward to tonight, because tonight's the night I get bred again, my last chance before Christmas where I'll be with my family, no chance of that happening with that lot so tonight at around 9:30 PM Brisbane time, I'm going in to get studded by my favourite man who will implant me with his seed, What more does a girl want, lol.

But before that I'll have to have a nice soaking bath to get myself cleaned up both outside and inside to be ready for his manhood which will be going in where it belongs, man I knew I was born to take a man inside of me, to feel his manhood going deep inside of me in and out, in and out until I hear him groan and feel him pulsate deep inside of me, then to have him lay on top of me and we start to doze off to sleep until he slowly pulls out of me, that's the sad part, once he's out of me, it feels lonely, it would be nice if he could stay inside of me getting harder again to do it all over again, now that would be heavenly bliss.

• Like 3