Who's willing to pledge allegiance to Barebadk for the rest of their lives?

OK, Here's a question for all you Barebackers out there, Tops and Bottoms, Masculine and fem alike, Who is willing to swear an oath and allegiance to never ever use condoms and continue barebacking for the rest of our lives? 

Here is the Pledge.

I pledge to always never to use condoms of any kind in the act of having penetrative sex, both for tops and bottoms, weather breading a manhole or having your manhole bred for the rest of their lives, so help you god or who ever he/she maybe, AMEN.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I looking for this and need it i pledge that i have sex with out a condom all the time i need cock in me and hold cum in me and not give it up and swallow all your cum.

Guest cumbear

I pledge to always never to use condoms of any kind in the act of having penetrative sex, both for tops and bottoms, weather breading a manhole or having your manhole bred for the rest of their lives, so help you god or who ever he/she maybe, AMEN.

Not just a pledge for me but a way of life of me. Haven't used a condom since I took that first raw cock and load in my ass. Usually bottom and always take it raw until I'm well bread. Don't top often but when I do it's raw only and I don't pull out until I've shot my load in his ass. Any cock, any load, any status (POZ or NEG) can fuck me raw and cum in my ass anytime.

i will and always have. luv the way it feels when cum is dumped in me. both my holes are always ready for loads. will and have taken all sizes and races. one or more at a time. 

DSCF4328.JPG

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest abig14me

I will NOT use a condom and I don't care HOW hot the guy is (or thinks he is). When I shoot my load it will be inside the bottom and not inside a condom in a bottom. If I shoot my load in a condom, how can I eat that load out of the bottom when I'm done? I can't! And BBPaulZA , if that's what I think that is leaking from your hole, where was >> I << when that was going on? Cause I enjoy eating other guys' cum out of a hole more than I enjoy eating my own out of it!

Guest abig14me
7 hours ago, bareboixx1 said:

yeah i pledge never to use condoms will not let the guy fuck me if he wants to use a condom

want all the cum in my ass :)

IMG-20161017-WA0000.jpg

Nice pic! I can just imagine cum dripping out of that hole after a few good breedings.

• 2 months later...

Oh man that is one fine ass you've got. And as a top, there is nothing hotter than a bottom who lets me know he wants me in him bare. Nothing between us, and nothing to stop my cum from exploding into my bottom's ass - it's the only way to fuck!

On 9/22/2017 at 4:41 PM, bareboixx1 said:

yeah i pledge never to use condoms will not let the guy fuck me if he wants to use a condom

want all the cum in my ass :)

IMG-20161017-WA0000.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Been taking raw cock, and giving, for over 8 years.  Not about to change now.

31a.JPG

32.JPG

Dont need a pledge! My arse takes whatever is offered and no one seems to produce a condom? Its been over 20 years since I've seen one, and he deliberately broke it, to squirt his poz load in me, whispered it in my ear as he shot up me.. i bent over further and grabbed his balls so he couldn't pull out i squeezed the juice out of him with my ass, drained him and left him thinking he'd pozzed me! Sorry mate i was done years earlier! Condoms can be good for a warm up! The juice is good lube, but its not a real fuck from a real guy until he blows his hot juice in u... even a fingering or fist in my hole needs a raw cock to flood n finish with.

And I'll basically top any hole thats presented to me! No condoms, always raw and i don't pull out, poz cum goes inside... all of it!!

Same here Ozpozraw, I've been Positive since 2009, at first I thought, Oh Fuck, What now, but as I've gotten on with my life with good Anti Retroviral Medication, only one tablet a day, my Viral Load is undetectable and still never have gone back to Condoms, especially as I'm the bottom, the Fem Bottom, I have a regular Fuck Buddy who's also Positive and who's also on good meds, he fills me up every time, I love it when he fills my pussy up deep inside with his babies, that's why I've pledged to never wear Condoms Ever Again, or allow another man fuck me with a cock wrapped in a condom, Condoms smell too rubbery which I can't stand.

The natural Smell of a raw cock doing deep inside my pussy is much nicer, especially when my pussy's nice and clean inside with no nasties up there, as a person who's pledged to never allow myself to be fucked by any guy with a condom.

I don't know about you, being a fem bottom and getting bred by a nice top, it brings out the girl in me, in a manly kind of way of course.

Guest abig14me
On 9/19/2017 at 8:57 PM, abig14me said:

I will NOT use a condom and I don't care HOW hot the guy is (or thinks he is). When I shoot my load it will be inside the bottom and not inside a condom in a bottom. If I shoot my load in a condom, how can I eat that load out of the bottom when I'm done? I can't!

This negative guy hit me up yesterday on another bareback site. Had other things to do yesterday, but he was hot - slim, longish hair, hairy chest - so I said sure. Since my profile on that site says poz only, he confirmed that I was OK with him being negative. Told him as long as he knew I wasn't, I was fine with his status. He came over. Great kisser. Nice hairy hole that I spent at least half an hour eating and getting ready. Just as I'm about to slide into him, he blurts out, "You have to use a condom cause I'm not on prep yet!" My response was, "NOW you tell me that?!?!?!?" Grrrrrrr :angry::angry::angry:

Told him I don't own any condoms. We continued to make out (he's the best kisser I've experienced in a very long time). When he broached the subject of condoms again, I  told him we'd move to the next phase once he was on prep cause I haven't used a condom in over a decade.

He wanted me to cum on his belly, which I did. But it was nowhere near as satisfying as cumming inside his hairy hole would've been. Fucking him will be sublime. But I won't do it with a condom on.