Who's had fanicies of being dressed up feminine to be barebacked by a masculine top.

This is for all the feminine bottoms out there, I'm sure there's plenty you guys out there, Who's ever fantasised or even done this?

Here's my fantasy, my fantasy would be that I'm wearing either my one-piece swimwear or a nice skirt, let's just say I'm at a beach in my one-piece swimwear and I've just gone into the water for a swim and I come out and this nice good looking guy in his speedos wonders down onto the beach to go for a swim, he swims out to me as I'm about to get out of the water to relax onto my towel, he says hi to me and I say hi back to him, we start talking wo one another and he asks me how often do I swim out here in my one-piece swimwear? I tell him quite regularly when I had the day off from work, I tell him that I do see other people around from time to time but no one comes over to say hello.

I then swim closer to him and notice the bulge in his Speedos is getting aroused and then we get closer and closer, he then starts kissing me, I kiss him back, he takes my hand to show me his raging hard on in his swimmers, I spread my legs under water and I guide his hand to my tucked away between my legs, then he kisses me back even more, he grabs my hand and we swim back to the shore and I lead him to my huge beach towel, I lay down and he lays on top of me while I have my legs spread apart wo he can press his hard on against my stomach and my mound, then we sit up, he slowly undresses me exposing my tits and he starts sucking on them ever so gently which makes me more longing to have him inside of me, then I'm totally undressed naked, I then undo his Speedo cord and he drops his swimmers to the ground on my towel, then I start sucking him off, I lick my tongue around his head of his cock, then he goes down on me as well, he briefly sucks my cock, but then he goes to the prize, he starts licking my pussy out, oh I'm in heaven, I start to moan and my head goes from side to side in ecstasy and I start to feel a couple of fingers go inside of me, I can feel my hormone levels go up, knowing what I really need inside of me.

I grab some lube out of my manbag and hand it to him, next minute he's using his fingers to lube my pussy in preparation for him entering me, then he lifts my legs past his shoulders as he kneels down, I can tell he's done this before because he has no problems plunging his manhood deep inside of me without hurting me, I can feel him starting to fully plunge deep in and out of me, he kisses me while he's deep inside of me and then he starts to really plunge deeper and deeper inside of me then he's going in and out, in and out, in and out, he's going faster and faster, I'm starting to moan even louder, then I hear him breath heavier and it increases and I feel him tense up and then I feel his manhood get even harder and then I feel him pulsate deep inside of me as he grunts ad groans as his tadpoles start to flood deep inside of my pussy and deep into my feminine incubator, I tell him, oh don't pull out, keep inside, I'll look after them for you, I then start to orgasm and unleash my fem tadpoles all over my body, then we are totally spent and I can tell he's spent because he collapses on top of me, he kisses me again, he's gone soft inside of me but he doesn't make any effort to pull out, then he slowly rolls off me as he pulls out of my pussy, we both get dressed back into our swimwear, I go back to swimming in my one-piece swimwear, feeling his tadpoles swimming inside of me, I'm still swimming knowing where ever I go, a part of him deep inside of me will always be a part of me and will go wherever I go.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Riki1975

It's not a fantasy for me.  I have a huge latex fetish and sometimes I like to crossdress in latex too; latex footed and gloved catsuit, heels latex dress, silicone breast forms, wig, and makeup.  I have been fucked many times like this.  My Fuck Buddy loves to wear latex catsuits too.  Sometimes I dress up for him and he always cums deep in my ass bareback. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to become feminized. I feel so sexy, when I'm treated like a sissy. I fantasize about being Sarina Valentina. I would love to get an orchiectomy, start hormones, lose all my body hair, get tits and be locked in a cock cage. Then I would want to be locked up in stocks and bred by as many black studs as possible.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

i like to be dressed fem and slutty when getting fucked  by a real masculine man like being a slut and dressed like one when sent to meet a man like another said my clothes get stripped off and torn off so many times and I wind up naked or almost naked to want to my car  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest romelgs

I try and make my Fem fantasy come true and a few times it has. On my back legs over a tops shoulders and him flooding my Hole with his cum.

2.jpg