What is your favorite lube

• 5 months later...
Guest barehole4use

Spit for a quick one time fuck works great but if it is a planned fuck session where i know i will be taking many many cocks i always use vaseline. Firstly it is dirt cheap & you can buy it anywhere & secondly it keeps your hole lubed up for rough fucking for hours which is perfect. I never use over priced brand named lubes they are a total waste of money. Also a good thing to use as lube is coconut oil but then you need a lube shooter to inject it deep inside your clean gleaming ass.

Leftovers! Previous guys cum or spit, just perseverance on a dry hole! I've even used bacon fat from frypan - not great but ass tasted good afterwards! My cock self lubes with precum so not a problem for me and I'm always hard n dripping when being fucked so use my own to lube a cock i want to ride!

• Like 1

KY is my personal favourite Lube, It makes my mancunt lice and slippery for him to enter my pussy much more easily that way the43re's less friction and little or no pain. 

SWISS NAVY Silicone is my favorite along with Gun Oil Silicone, but SWISS NAVY is usually less expensive so that is my #1 favorite.  I've purchased it from walgreens (dot) com in the past and I always get the 32 oz. bottle.  It's great long lasting lube for jacking and fucking, doesn't get sticky or tacky and best of all...there's NO taste!  Highly recommend for jacking and bareback fucking. 

• 7 months later...

My ass now self-lubricates and is always ready for cock.  Saying that, I do use huge butt plugs, and to ensure an easier entry I do smother it in Aqueous cream.

17.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:37 PM, Anise said:

My ass now self-lubricates and is always ready for cock.  Saying that, I do use huge butt plugs, and to ensure an easier entry I do smother it in Aqueous cream.

17.jpg

All I can feel is pain, OH THE PAIN!  When I see that.

Lover and I have been using their products for quite awhile - I copied the description from the Amity Jack site.  A little goes a long way - Stays moist and slippery and cleanup is really easy.

https://amityjack.com/collections/personal-lubricants/products/premium-bang-water

If the words “settle for second best” aren’t a part of your vocabulary – then our NEW Premium Bang Water is for you. This new water based lubricant is a must have in your lube collection. Hell – it may damn well be the only lube you need in your collection.

Whether you need it for a little one on one action with a partner or some solo fun with yourself and/or some toys – it f#*!ing gets the job done.

And unlike other water-based lubes, Premium Bang Water won't leave you feeling sticky afterwards. So you can sit back, relax and reminisce about the fun you just had.

Additional Information:

• 4 fl oz (118 mL)
  • Ingredients: Water (Aqua), glycerin, pentylene glycol, carboxymethylcellulose, potassium sorbate
  • Shipping: Usually ships in one business day

premium-bang-water_480x480.jpg

I don't really care if I'm sticky afterwards, still going to rest n relax... and i don't want a lube that takes away the pleasure of a cock pushing inside me.. some are so slippery you wouldn't know what was up ur ass! I want to feel the man, that's why i take it raw, i want to feel his flared head and i want to feel that hot spurt of his juice! I want cum running out my hole not lube! I only use a minimum amount if any...

• 5 months later...
On 2/26/2018 at 4:14 AM, ozpozraw said:

I don't really care if I'm sticky afterwards, still going to rest n relax... and i don't want a lube that takes away the pleasure of a cock pushing inside me.. some are so slippery you wouldn't know what was up ur ass! I want to feel the man, that's why i take it raw, i want to feel his flared head and i want to feel that hot spurt of his juice! I want cum running out my hole not lube! I only use a minimum amount if any...

Ditto. I bring a small bottle of J-lube to the ABS. I put a small dab on my hole and wait. When a cock I want in my ass comes through the GH, I just wet it with spit while I am blowing the cock hard. Stick a couple fingers in to loosen it for entry so I can bury it quickly before the guy panics. Usually once they are in they forget about their fears and fuck away. But I digress. J-lube and spit.