• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

also like to be bred and seeded by Black Cock. will take any and all cocks in me but Black Cocks are a plus. 

I get what you all are saying....I was speaking interms of picking brains out there that migjt know sites that most may not beaware of. Like chat lines that are local and effective, and lesser known all black hook up sites like BGC which is predominantly black...that others arent aware existed.  Most of the Black men I know will send over a buddy without telling me they just tip a bother off on a piece of ass that likes a lot of black cock so go fuck him heres the address and they show up and i know why they there so if im free ill let them fuck me all day if the have it in them. That said...l sometimes want to actually find one myself and be of my choosing so i guess i wont turn down either.

IMG_8017.JPG

• 7 months later...

I agree.  Always looking for black men to fuck and corrupt me beyond redemption.  Used to be many places where you could go and find them but they have dwindled away.  WeHo is stiil a place to go but with technology, on-line seems to be your best bet.  My problem is that most black men are tall and build and not interested in a small man like me (5'5").

• 1 month later...