I am visiting Amsterdam on the dates - I want to be seeded, but am open to having my body used as you like, just so long as that hot seed ends up deep inside me.

I hope that it will be possible to have a few long sessions.

The list I have given does not have to happen in the same session - conversion fucks, and possibly pinpricking to help the loads reach me faster, are probably the only tow that are needed in every session.

I may use poppers, but nothing else. I do not drink alcohol, and would prefer men who come to fuck me to have their alcohol afterwards. Converting me while sober is a further turn on - I want you to know what you're doing, and me to welcome it.

Though I do like to fuck, as far as these sessions go, all the fucking will be done in my holes - throat can only be fucked after I have at least one of your loads in my arse.

Don't know where I'm staying yet - I'm guessing that a sex club or a dungeon that could be rented may be the best location for what I hope will be hot,wet sessions.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest barehole4use

Why don't you go to sauna nieuwzijdse get in the sling & let everyone seed your guts full of spunk including all the trolls. You should then for sure go home poz with some std's too. Amsterdam is always good for it.