You wouldnt believe what happened to me last week.

Last Wednesday here in Brisbane during the Show Day Public Holiday, I went with a friend of mine to a Gay Spa Sauna, well I did the usual walking around but had no luck, then went up stairs to have something to eat and drink, no alcohol is served at this place, so after watching the Olympics on TV, I went down stairs and this time went into the dark room where there were a lot of men in there, one of them I assumed was getting a nice cock deep inside his man cunt, too dark to tell if a condom was used or not, then before long I had a man push his manhood inside my man cunt and my god his manhood was so good, even better, he was not wearing a condom, then another one pushed his manhood inside me, after the other one left.

Then he slowly dragged me out of the dark room and took me to a private room and added some lube to his cock and my pussy, oh god it was wonderful, before too long I orgasmed and then I could feel him pound me harder and faster and before long he came inside of my pussy, after that I left the room and went and sat in the spa, the funny thing is that's not the best bit, the night before I went there, I had a phone call from my usual guy and I came over to his place and before long I was sucking his cock while he was licking me out, as if he was going down on a female, as if I was that girl who's getting my pussy licked out.

Before long he asked me to sit on his face so he can lick me out some more, before long I could no longer stand it anymore, I said, I'm ready, next minute I was laying on his bed on my stomach with my right hand under my stomach under my cock to get ready to rub it with his arithmetic fucking, next minute he had me lubed up, then he was lubed and before long he was inside of me, going in and out and in and out, than I could here him say, Oh I can't hold on any longer I'm going to come, I said oh yes, before long he blew deep inside of my man pussy and then I came as well, then he laid on top of me for a while before he pulled out of me, oh that feels lonely when he pulls his manhood out of my pussy, but I'm always glad to have a piece of him inside me, then after that I went home and pushed a finger inside of me, past what I would call he birth cannel/splinter to feel the sperm inside of me, then I took a finger out just to taste it, and the fragrant smell of my pussy after my pussy's had a man inside of me, even better when I've cleaned myself out before hand, as if it's what I call the feminine man pussy smell, it's the satisfaction that you get after being bred by a man.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...