Used Condoms Full of Cum Swap

SweatyKum

Hey guys, 

I'm hoping some of you fellow cum pigs on here can help out another fellow cum pig. 

I'm always craving for anon loads and would like to receive anon loads (but open to swapping as well) to inseminate my ass to use as fuck lube and whatnot. I'd make a video of myself inseminating my pig cunt with your loads and post them online. Serious inquiries only. 

I've attached a picture of myself about to seed myself with a condom full of anon cum that I found in a trash can at the bookstore. 

Anon__Load_condom_behind.jpg

• Like 2

Guest barecuntslut

FUCK MAN! I want this, this is actually one of my fantasies. Tonight I'll go to the bathhouse and hopefully I find a condom full of anonymous cum so I can too insiminate my own cumdump hole as fuck lube before getting fucked and bred after.

2.jpg

1.jpg

Guest Furnmuscle

love doing this. collecting used connies from parks, bookstores. checkout website condomswappers dot com a site dedicated to collecting and sharing used full condoms.

I setup a Tupperware container in a hidden spot at softball fields in columbus ohio with a note "DEPOSIT HERE" and collected dozens of used rubbers full of random jizz. i posted that i was collecting on condomswappers and craigslist

• 4 weeks later...

I am  new to this, & I find it very exciting to find used condoms at a ABS, seal them with a knot and warm them in my pocket so I can mix them all together and swallow the lot at once later or do as you Sweatykum and enjoy pushing into my ass as lube

• Like 1

On July 5, 2016 at 8:49 PM, SweatyKum said:

Hey guys, 

I'm hoping some of you fellow cum pigs on here can help out another fellow cum pig. 

I'm always craving for anon loads and would like to receive anon loads (but open to swapping as well) to inseminate my ass to use as fuck lube and whatnot. I'd make a video of myself inseminating my pig cunt with your loads and post them online. Serious inquiries only. 

I've attached a picture of myself about to seed myself with a condom full of anon cum that I found in a trash can at the bookstore. 

Anon__Load_condom_behind.jpg

I love it 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/22/2017 at 12:15 AM, Cover1 said:

I would be willing to send my bull-loaded condoms to anyone interested!

How would we set this up? I would love to have you (& as many of your friends) collect your loads, I suppose freeze them & send to this BB to fill me up. If you are close by, then I can set up a P.O. box I suppose, but then if the package gets inspected by whatever form of sending system that  may be hard to explain.....if we need to.....mmm. IRV

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
Guest ucity21

I met a guy who saved every condom he used in his freezer, and let me raid the freezer when I visited.  It was incredible!  I love putting on used condoms and wearing them around all day.  Hard to find guys who aren't grossed out by this and will give them to me!

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Pittsburgh PA and cruise north park,moraine state park and usually find some fresh condoms left at picnic shelters, I’m a 50 yo 6ft-1”  210 lbs masculine guy, hairy chest, goatee and love sliding one on my hard cock down to the steel double cockrings and slowly smearing the others on my goatee and mouth as I stroke then ringing the cum out of them as I rub it in my goatee getting it frothy white like shaving cream, the smell under my nose is so fucking intoxicating while I licking my mustache as I jack my cock. I’m doing this as I sit in my big lifted 4x4 truck hoping to come across some hot cock,  I usually edge like this for a couple hours and if know one shows up i end up jacking furiously with the condom slapping around which is  gets thick white frothy cream  and I start licking the inside of the other condoms till I feel my purple colored cock explode adding my cum to the rest, I carefully take the condom off and remove my cockrings as my cock softens then pour all the cum on my cock and balls and I massage the white cream till it’s completely gone

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

pghpumper i like the way you think, have recently started finding myself turned on by putting on a used filled condom and letting the cum inside soak into my cock, like you i also like to make sure all the cum has been rubbed well and truly into my cock and balls or over my chest so i can get a hint of the smell throughout the day. havent yet tried empitying one in my arse yet but im sure i will be doing that very soon.

If there are any donors here in the UK i would gladly accept any filled condoms if you want to send them to me.

• Like 1

Guest barehole4use

if i find a used rubber full of cum i always insert it inside my ass, sometimes i get an std from it but i love the feeling of anon cum in my ass, it pretty addictive. finding full condoms full f spunk is getting harder & harder these days as most guys seem to not use rubbers anymore.

Hey Condom Cum Lovers: 

Needing to exchange or receive a condom (or container) full of collected JO loads to use as lube to JO and inject up my pig cunt. I will video doing this and post it online. I'm very serious. Please send me a personal message, respond on here or both. 

Tom

• 3 weeks later...