Guest barehole4use

You guys need to update your profile info & add your location inside your profile, that way when other guys click on your profile it is also clear where you are & if they want to contact you.

8 hours ago, barehole4use said:

You guys need to update your profile info & add your location inside your profile, that way when other guys click on your profile it is also clear where you are & if they want to contact you.

Thank you for taking the time to read my forum topic.  The stated location is correct, but it is the GPS locator that has the problem.  It keeps telling me I am 51 miles away from myself!  Thanks again.

Guest spitroast

Just a suggestion but you could also include your location in your profile in the 'about me' stuff. My location isnt quite right but I cant be bothered trying to correct it.

When you log into the site, the location is based on the results your IP Service gives us.  It is not always accurate.  It is also not changed when people search your profile.  The log in page says that we think you are here based on the results given.  You do not have to change where you have stated you are at on your profile.  It is only a suggestion.  You have 100% control of where you are listed at.  You can change this at any time or you can leave it the same. 

If you log in using a phone, it may be a bit more accurate. But, ISP's often are a bit off.  That is why we make no changes at all to where you are at.  We allow you to make any changes you want. The system makes zero changes to your location.  It only gives a suggestion which you can ignore or accept. 

• Haha 1

Guest barehole4use

I include it in my profiel with a headline of what i look for - for all & everyone to see - i think that is the best way.