Poz guys thoughts

POZ guys: What do you think about your status?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. I am poz and I

• Have no regrets. I love being poz
    • Just deal with it....nothing more
    • I have learned to embrace my status
    • Would prefer to be negative, but am dealing with my status
    • I hate it and it bothers me all the time
  2. 2. I have been poz

• Less than 6 months
    • Between 6 months and 1 year
    • Over 1 year but less than 5
    • Over 5 years
  3. 3. I was pozzed by

• My own choice
    • Simply enjoying bb sex...but not chasing
    • Accident....it was not what I wanted

Guest barehole4use

I chased it for years before i tracked down the high viral load & newly pozzed fucker that bred me multiple times, I found the guy through poz friends, They were friends with him & when he became poz & was highly toxic they suggested we all go out together. Long story short by the end of the night i was being held down & not against my will because it was what i really wanted & got bred several times that night. The guy had a huge cock a good 9inches with a huge PA in it, My ass was ripped open & bloody after all the fucking at the end of that night & was sore. I must have taken at least 5 toxic loads from him. After a few weeks i started to finally zero convert.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta be some more POZ guys out there who want to tell their story. There are countless stories of how each of us got to the "test" that proved we had converted. Sharing that story is a great way for us to recognize, despite the attempts at shaming, we have plenty of allies. Plus, a lot of the stories are just damned hot!

Not many have participated but it is interesting to see that awareness is 100% and guys are making informed decisions ;)

yeah...but for anyone who has thoughts/desires in that area, there are guys here who have good info and advice.....certainly not a mainstream choice....but we are not suicidal losers either.......

Guest barehole4use

yeah...but for anyone who has thoughts/desires in that area, there are guys here who have good info and advice.....certainly not a mainstream choice....but we are not suicidal losers either.......

When you make the decision to bareback you will eventually get poz anyway chasing only increases your chances & quickens the result, I chose that route because i like being in control & wanted to know who bred me. If would have happened anyway sooner or later i just made it happen a lot sooner. No regrets.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Love being poz that's why I went and got pozzed of my own accord.  It just sucks that I love being super verbal with other poz fuckers and some of them are unhappy with their status.  Luckily  a lot of them have not only accepted their status, but rejoice in it so when I tell to drop their seed in my ass, they instantly get hard

• 3 weeks later...
Guest abig14me

I'm pretty sure I know who gave me the gift, but since I'm not 100% certain, I'll never say his name in public. But if I could go back in time and tell my younger self "NO!!!!!", I  wouldn't. Being poz has freed me to be the pig that I never would've been if I hadn't become poz. I know what I want, I know what I like, and I go for it. I would never have been able to do that if I weren't poz.

I prefer to play with other poz guys, but will play with a neg guy as long as he understands that I'm not.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Passion81

1983. Columbus, OH. Rimming and bare fucking my boyfriend. 

This was pre-test. I was a partier and slept around. I met someone. We settled down. I had noticed I was more tired (older?) and the lymph nodes around my throat were swollen. I knew then what was going on. I began to slow down to allow my body to adjust and to give it an opportunity maintain my health.

Fast-forward to spring of 1987: I had tested positive at the county and so had my partner. We both felt we had it prior to meeting, not that it mattered. We moved to Seattle soon afterward. But that is another story.

• 2 weeks later...

Had an amazing New Years Eve this past year (15/17).  Lots of sex, shared points and tested POZ by the end of January.  Typing this about 10 months after being diagnosed.  Absolutely love it and have no regrets.  Most of my sex is with other POZ guys.....without any doubt, I think that has been the best fucking of my queer life.