Active Bareback sites

Guest kurbydog

Guest Huffer69

Thanx barehole4use - always happy to help !! Hard8Stud am also on squirt.org too & yes it ain't aimed at raw lovers but hey I find that all the sites I'm on don't mind either way & you can chat about anything in the chat rooms !! Happy Hunting Guys - ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use
23 hours ago, Bbbttmslt49 said:

How do I type that in?

Are you thick or just dumb, not quite sure, your status is missing in your profile as well as your location & then you ask some pretty dumb questions too. Like " How do i type that in " Duhhhhhh talk about thick as shit.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:22 AM, barehole4use said:

Are you thick or just dumb, not quite sure, your status is missing in your profile as well as your location & then you ask some pretty dumb questions too. Like " How do i type that in " Duhhhhhh talk about thick as shit.

Wow, where did that come from?  I just asked a simple question. You didnt have to get your knickers in a twist.  I'm not on the computer as often as you.  Jeez.....

Guest barehole4use
20 hours ago, Bbbttmslt49 said:

Wow, where did that come from?  I just asked a simple question.

Simple question deserves a simple answer, learn how to function a computer it's 2020 not 1950.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest barehole4use

I just was chatting with some guys this week & funnily they had the same experience at breeding zone recently getting warnings & suspensions they both closed there account soon after, we all had to laugh how stupid that site really is & it seems they also promote AIDS they pretend that they don't but it is pretty obvious to anyone with a bit of common sense this is pure AIDS promotions exp in the Chems sections where men post stories about giving each other slamming sessions with blood that is highly toxic with AIDS, if that is not clearly promoting AIDS than Rawtop is in denial or has his head so far stuck up his ass that he has no idea what is happening & all this from a man that claims he does not promote AIDS because his lover died from it ( sure he did ) most likely Rawtop infected him.